Geotal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello!
    We are paired for the LC Open. I am GMT +5.30 and can play any day after Tuesday post 9pm my time. What time do you prefer?
    Asmodean
    Asmodean
    Hey!
    Let's get the game done today if possible. I will not be able to play until Thursday due to a moving situation. Lemme know what time you can play, I'll try and be on as much as I can.
    Geotal
    Geotal
    Yeah okay, I should be able to play from like 7pm -1am my time
    Asmodean
    Asmodean
    Are you on rn?
    when can we play for the fat tour
    Geotal
    Geotal
    I hope someone breaks into your house and steals all of your rice then you wake up and cry
    lax
    lax
    oh sorry you might have misunderstood by fat I meant F.A.T. like the February annual tour
    Fortune
    Fortune
    ^_^
    Hey man, i asked for an extension in the thread, so do you reckon you'll be able to go on about 21 hours from when i post this?
    Geotal
    Geotal
    I don't even think I'll be able to play, just take the win dude lol
    Hi there. We're scheduled to battle for Gods Among Us round 2. I can battle for most of the week after tomorrow morning. My timezone is EST, so I guess we're an hour or two apart.
    Jaguar360
    Jaguar360
    Are you ready? I just remembered that I have some I want to watch from 9:00-10:00 (which is probably 8:00-9:00) for you, so it would be nice if it was before or after that time frame. I'll be in the OU room.
    Geotal
    Geotal
    That's fine, I'll be good at 11 your time
    Jaguar360
    Hi, we're paired for the Tag Team tour. When do you wanna fight?
    Geotal
    Geotal
    Hey, I'm GMT -6, Ill be able to play mostly evenings around 10pm-1am my time or sometimes during the mornings from 10am-1pm!
    Alkov
    Alkov
    Would you be ok to fight in an hour time?
    Geotal
    Geotal
    Yeah sure, I'll be on Smogtours!
    Hi, we're paired in OU minitour with weak megas. When you can play? GMT -3
    Geotal
    Geotal
    Hey I'm GMT -6, I can play today through sunday at like 9pm - 12 am my time.
    Geotal
    Geotal
    Hey, I don't really feel like doing this anymore so you can have the win
    Shoot
    Shoot
    thanks!
    We're paired for the sunset colosseum when can you play
    Geotal
    Geotal
    These mons are god awful, you can have the win it honestly isn't even worth my time
    we're playing for that ou minitour thingy, when can you play? i'm pacific time.
    Geotal
    Geotal
    Hey! I can play basically any day barring Sunday from 10am-3pm and 11pm-2am. We can play tomorrow if you want.
    Geotal
    Geotal
    Well, tomorrow being 6/23
    Hello Geotal, you may remember me from EOS under the same username as my forum name, Always! I hope we can have a good, fun game, and I wish you the best of luck in our match! I'm EST; I can play from anytime after 5:00 PM tomorrow onwards, so just respond once you've found a time you'd like to play during this week. Have a good day :]
    Geotal
    Geotal
    Hey! What tour are we playing for?
    Always!
    Always!
    PSPL, but apparently our match-ups were changed. We're not battling anymore; our team is facing WiFi. Best of luck in your match.
    Hi, we paired for the doubles seasonal, when you can play? i'm gmt-3
    Geotal
    Geotal
    Hey! We can play any weekday from 4pm gmt-6 to 11 pm gmt -6. Weekends are going to be toughish
    EV Umbreon
    EV Umbreon
    send me a vm when you can play
    Geotal we gotta play for the PSPL tour.
    When is a good time for you?
    Geotal
    Geotal
    We can play on Wednesday like scheduled!
    Joint Cena
    Joint Cena
    Broski we can play today (Thursday), what time is good for you? 10pm EST again or afternoonish like 5pm EST?
    Hey we're opponents for r1 of MUTE tour (ubers). I'm -5 est, and prefer to play this weekend, including monday because I have no school that day. I can p much adjust to when you want to play.
    Geotal
    Geotal
    Hey! Monday is probably the best day for us to play, I have no other tour games that day and nothing else on my schedule. I'm GMT -6 so we won't have too much trouble scheduling.
    sup fren ^^ we play for dpp cup r1 :] gmt + 8 lgi done on weekend on some obscure server again? xD
    zbr
    zbr
    do you wanna play on main server or some obscure server? O:
    zbr
    zbr
    this is unfortunate but i gtg so hmu with a time you're free for 28/4
    Geotal
    Geotal
    My computer broke lol just take the win at this point
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…