Darth Manaphy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Forgot to mention (Super) Megaforce was that bad, yeah.

Reasom I also nommed Samurai that low is because it just felt like a staled down Shinkenger, which I feel could have been adapted slightly better if the Red wasn't white or if Saban wasn't trying to bring up the whole MMPR vibe back
    rau
    rau
    Ninja Steel feels so awkward when Ninninger baddies were japanese demons and in PR they're like... game show aliens?
    Darth Manaphy
    Darth Manaphy
    True. But then again, arguably the best series ever, Time Force, had the same kind of issue. They're supposed to be mutant humans in Time Force, but the original had them as being aliens
    rau
    rau
    timeranger looks so good. too bad whatever translation group doing it stuck up to 31
    Don't lie. Fly is a sometimes good HM because of the match in WCoP. ;)
    Darth Manaphy
    Darth Manaphy
    Actually I didn't even watch any of it. I just know it's a good move in-game and Mega Aerodactyl sometimes uses it to take advantage of Tough Claws.
    My main hobby this election season? Pointing out all the incorrect fallacies whenever anyone posts any political meme.
    I think we've always been able to but rarely anyone ever uses them probably because they didn't know.
    It's
    [replay]randombattle-310959727[/replay]
    Darth Manaphy was last seen: Viewing member profile Adamant Zoroark, 10 minutes ago

I see u stalkin'

jk sup
    Darth Manaphy
    Darth Manaphy
    Ever have one of those days where you click on something and totally forget why you did it and then don't return until hours later wondering why it happened? That's me today.
    Adamant Zoroark
    Adamant Zoroark
    lol all the time man, that shit happens

"wait what was I doing here"
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me!
    I'm like an hour away from Philly
    Darth Manaphy
    Darth Manaphy
    Oh. Are you talking about Center City proper or the city as a whole? Because I'm a half hour away from Center City proper but still like IN Philly.
    phoopes
    phoopes
    City as a whole, I'm near Reading. So I guess closer to an hour and a half
    Darth Manaphy
    Darth Manaphy
    Ah yeah, I have an idea how far it is. I occasionally go to that area for the weirdest of reasons with my brother. It is the closest major city so it still counts.
    mew2king imposter imo
    Darth Manaphy
    Darth Manaphy
    I've had this nickname since like 2004 or so on various Pokemon sites, maaan
    Darth Manaphy
    Darth Manaphy
    There, is THIS name better for you? I finally decided just to go with the "name" of my avatar
    aVocado
    aVocado
    lol
    Dat Abomasite on Gengar

That person was probably clicking random items for Pokemon to hold
    Darth Manaphy
    Darth Manaphy
    Had to be. Only way to explain Binding Band on a Celebi too
    Ransei
    Ransei
    true
    To me, it still feels like Storm Force more about making Dragonite better than making a sensible ability; Sand Force's three boosted types are the three that are unaffected by Sandstorm. Storm Force's three boosted types are, instead of the three types with moves affected by Rain Dance, two of those types and one type that has no association with Rain.
    JayHankEdLyon
    JayHankEdLyon
    Well sorry, but that's the only one that makes a lick of sense in terms of flavor. The only types that Rain effects are:

Water (strengthens)
    Flying (Hurricane)
    Electric (Thunder)
    Fire (weakens)
    Grass (Solar Beam deals less damage, Synthesis heals less)
    Normal (Weather Ball, technically, and healing moves like Moonlight)
    JayHankEdLyon
    JayHankEdLyon
    Of these, the only ones that make any amount of sense to be boosted are Water, Electric, and Flying. Sorry to burst your bubble.
    Darth Manaphy
    Darth Manaphy
    I figured. That's why I kept it with Dragon because of the connotations of dragons rampaging in the storm. I understand your concern but I would prefer to see what others say once we completely finish everything. For all we know we'll probably end up having to change over half the Megas because we find out that a bunch of them are way too overpowered
    When does voting start?
    Darth Manaphy
    Darth Manaphy
    Oh, I forgot to put it there because I forgot there were newcomers to our thread. It started when I posted the slate. Just PM The Pizza Man your top three for each
    I'm just here to notify you that I completed the editing of my Mega Cherrim Entry. I told the original poster already. I just want to notify you for sure
    Darth Manaphy
    Darth Manaphy
    I had to remove Petal Shield (since we don't do new moves), but I added the rest
    Darth Manaphy
    Darth Manaphy
    Ah right. Now I need to get a PS account (I've always been one of those dirty cartridge-only people but I've wanted to get into PS for Other Metas and for team testing)
    Th!nkPi
    We do have a Skype group too, if Skype is your thing. If you decide to make a PS account I look forward to seeing you some time. Maybe we can do a rand battle too :)
    >Called Mew King
    >Has a corrupted Manaphy as a profile picture.
    Darth Manaphy
    Darth Manaphy
    Irony, innit? I should really pull out the old Mew King sprite I had logged away. I've just been RIDICULOUSLY lazy to go through my old computer archives for it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…