Jarii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ru open, gmt+1. when can you play?
    Void
    Void
    You didn't reply before so I had made plans for yesterday :/ I can do today same timeif that works for you
    Jarii
    Jarii
    yeah sure sorry I didn't responded, U thought I did but apparantly not.
    Void
    Void
    i'm dropping out, u can have the win
    When fight? I'm assuming a weekend is necessary. I can't play tomorrow so either Sunday or next weekend?
    Jarii
    Jarii
    Yeah that is the best since our timezones kinda suck to battle
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    I can play saturday (late) morning (my time) if you'd like, I'm GMT -5. Iirc you are +2? I can do like 10 am or 11 am my time if that works
    Jarii
    Jarii
    Yeah that works that is like 5 pm for me
    Hey paired for nu open, I'm gmt -5, free some nights during the week and on weekends
    Jarii
    Jarii
    Hey i'm GMT + 2 i'm able to play in the weekends all day until 11 PM and on thursday from 4 PM - 5 PM
    fssong
    fssong
    Hey sorry for not responding, I've been really busy this weekend. I made a mistake, im actually gmt -4, want to play next weekend at night for you? I'll be on in nu room usually
    hi we're paired for NU league, i'm gmt+8, free on nights my time weekdays and whenever on the weekend. when do you want to play?
    Jarii
    Jarii
    Let we play in the weekend my timezone is GMT +2
    Hey I'm gmt-5 when do you wanna play?
    Jarii
    Jarii
    I'm able to play on thursday and friday on 8 PM until 10 PM or in the weekend the whole time My timezone is GMT +2
    we play for the eggbreaker thingy, GMT -5
    Jarii
    Jarii
    I'm able to play on thursday and friday on 8 PM until 10 PM or in the weekend the whole time My timezone is GMT +2
    Twix
    Twix
    can you play now?
    Jarii
    Jarii
    If you let me take a moment to make my team sure
    Yo, I'm your tutor for RU, Ive been informed you are out of town or something, I'm GMT -5, let me know when you are available and we can set up a time to meet.
    Hi there! I'm your (sub) opponent for the best of three V4 tournament. I'm GMT-5, so what times are you available?~
    Jarii
    Jarii
    Are you able to play right now?
    AzureEdge
    AzureEdge
    Sure thing! My showdown name is AzureEdge7, and I'll be waiting in the showdown lobby if that's fine with you.
    Jarii
    Jarii
    Sure thing!
    Hey, so I'm on my phone now, I lost Internet for a few days, and now my keyboard is not working on my laptop, so I haven't had access to my computer in almost a week. I'll try to get it fixed asap because I want to build another team for the laddering for reqs. So sorry for not responding to you if you have :(
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    Haha hopefully it will be better! I'm picking up my laptop in a few hours so I don't have to use my phone for my internet access lol
    Jarii
    Jarii
    Ahaha I hope it would work man
    Jarii
    Jarii
    Skype me if you know more/you have you're laptop again =]
    Jariibo was banned from room tournaments by Blitzamirin. God has answered my prayers.
    Jarii
    Jarii
    also god did it to fuck with you =] because i'm back woot
    Stall Hater
    Stall Hater
    :( was awesome while it lasted
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…