rau
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• rau
    rau
    pfft at least I didn't pick the whore who hopelessly falls in love for the main character knowing she'll have to kill him in the end
    rau
    rau
    she kinda gets it in the end tho
    DKFirelord
    DKFirelord
    She didn't didn't know ;;;
    We're scheduled to battle for B101. I'm EST, hmu with a time that works for you and I'll tell you if I can make it & we can discuss.
    Fake Melo
    Fake Melo
    deadline is today iirc, we might want to set up an actual time rather than try and run into one and other. As I've said 9:30 EST may be a bit too late. Anywhere from now until 4PM EST at the latest should work for me.
    rau
    rau
    see you then
    Fake Melo
    Fake Melo
    I was incorrect, we got an extension to next Sunday, though I'm still ready to go whenever. What time works for you, as you didn't specify.
    Hi, thuoght I already contacted you but we have to battle for tutee when do you want to fight?
    rau
    rau
    hmu if you want right now. I'll be chilling on main RU room. Otherwise, when could I find you?
    Yo were paired for tutee tour when you want to play im gmt+2
    rau
    rau
    @LetMeShine-, we could try to battle on Saturday, if you're comfortable with that. I'm GMT -5
    Louna
    Louna
    Im sorry man i have some troubles saturday. Can you play today ?
    Louna
    Louna
    Oh ok im available between now and 10pm my time
    is your name supposed to be a play on ACDC? Or something else?
    brightobject
    brightobject
    No I'm afraid :( sounds awesome though!
    ...speaking of ethnic cuisine, ever tried Korean?
    rau
    rau
    I sadly have not tried any sort of asian cuisine other than Japanese. I luckily have an opportunity to try Indian this Saturday night, so I have high hopes for that. Any dishes you think are most iconic for Korean cuisine?
    brightobject
    brightobject
    hmmm... I'd say Kimbap (rice rolls packed with veggies ), Sullangtang (pork belly), and/or Kalbitang (beef bone broth) are all great picks. Might be hard to google up though, romanization of Korean varies a lot.
    random question, but is your name supposed to sound like ACDC?
    rau
    rau
    Pretty much, yes. It is a portmanteau used for one of the main villains's names in JoJo no Kimyo na Bouken Part 2. I chose this name because he was my favorite character aside from the main one. Now, if I may, is there some reason you chose YOUR name?
    Andy Snype
    I liked Steven as a name. Snype was a common factor in a couple of my other online names a few years prior to joining Smogon, so I put the two together.
    rau
    rau
    So just two words that you like. Seems intriguingly simple, cool cool.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…