North
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! We're matched for the Doubles Seasonal. When can you play? I'm GMT+8 and prefer evenings or nights, generally ~5-6 or ~8-9 pm (my time). Let me know when you can make it!
    North
    North
    Take the win
    hey, my computer was being stupid so i had to restart it and I must have just missed you I'm sorry, is there a time later today or tomorrow that would work for you? i will be open late tonight and tomorrow after 1 pm.
    hey when do you want to have our battles for fall seasonals? I'm in eastern time zone US. tomorrow my schedule is pretty open in the afternoon for Friday, Sunday, and Monday.
    Hello, we have each other round one of Shake Up RU Tournament, when can you play? I can play basically anytime today to Monday (school starts Tuesday for me so then I will get busy). I am also eastern time. Thanks.
    Yo, got highlighted when I logged into shituusers, what's up?
    North
    North
    we gotta fight for no choice tour
    North
    North
    nice leak btw
    LilOu
    LilOu
    Ohh, ok. What leak?
    Home field advantage. I'm gmt-5 and can play after 5pm weekdays and whenever weekend. Tier will be ORAS UU. Let me know when you wanna play
    North
    North
    I'm GMT-5 aswell, lets play on saturday at 2
    North
    North
    Tell me when you're on. Since smogtours is down lets do it on gold.psim.us
    Yo, we're playing in Home Field Advantage. What tier do you want and when are you available? I'm GMT+5 and mainly available on weekends.
    Mychael
    I'm free Sunday as well. I'm plaging another match at 11:00AM. Wanna play after that's over? Probaby around 11:30?
    North
    North
    Thats good. First tier will be UU
    Mychael
    Alright. Sounds good. See you then.
    hey man :) we're paired for r2 of battle city - when do you want to play ? I'm gmt+2 and really pretty available, but i need to play before the 17th. Give me any time prior to this day and we'll schedule something
    North
    North
    Hey, does saturday at 9 pm my time (gmt-5) work?
    GeeMick
    GeeMick
    it should yeah, not 100% sure but cya then hopefully
    just in case, can you play on sunday?
    GeeMick
    GeeMick
    btw the format might be changed back to the same as r1 so stay tuned for that
    hey we are paired for uu open r1.
    i can play tomorrow and fridey from 3pm to 6pm and from 8pm to 12pm (gmt+2)
    after these 2 days i can play next week at wednesday.
    North
    North
    is 9 pm your time tomorrow good?
    Shocki
    Shocki
    yeah should be fine (maybe a bit later, i dont know exactly if im finished with training at 9pm)
    we play again for bo3. I probably can't play tomorrow afternoon/evening unless you wanna play really late, say sunday?
    North
    North
    Sorry, I've been busy these last couple of days, take the win.
    BKC
    BKC
    should i assume the same for low budget?
    North
    North
    I had no ides we were paired for that , but I guess so
    hey when shall we play for time travel? wednesday would be best for me, I'm eastern time
    North
    North
    Wednesday works for me. Is 4 good?
    BKC
    BKC
    that should be fine yeah
    I can't, I will keep calling you cnorth, I just can't get used to the new name
    North
    North
    fair enough
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…