Itz ZecaroN
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we play the doubles uu tour. I'm gmt +9 and prefer the weekend.
    Itz ZecaroN
    Itz ZecaroN
    Okay we have a bit of a timezone difference, I am GMT -6. I have off tomorrow and the day after so I will try to be around for us to play and get our matches in.
    Itz ZecaroN
    Itz ZecaroN
    I am available now if you are :)

If not i will be around tomorrow.
    We're playing for Doubles Summer Seasonal, when can you play? I'm GMT+8 and available most times in my early afternoon-evening, lmk
    Itz ZecaroN
    Itz ZecaroN
    Sorry was in my pool then had dinner. If you got some time now I will be around for an hour or so. If not I will try to be up at that time for our match.
    Level 51
    Level 51
    ah sorry man i missed the 11pm slot but i'll try to stay up for later
    Itz ZecaroN
    Itz ZecaroN
    No worries, I am around all day today. I will be in the Doubles room on Showdown as well as here on the forums. So just message me whenever you got time.
    I'll be on all day Saturday and Sunday for us to play in the Doubles UU tour.
    Itz ZecaroN
    Itz ZecaroN
    Sunday works better for me as I am not working that day and i will be free most of it.
    Itz ZecaroN
    Itz ZecaroN
    Hey you available for DUU match?
    Misaka Mikoto
    Misaka Mikoto
    I ended up falling asleep a few minutes before you messaged me so rip.
    we're paired
    I'd like to play asap
    now even
    Itz ZecaroN
    Itz ZecaroN
    Hey I just woke up. Been very sick the past two days so tonight doesn't work for me. What timezone are you in? This way we can schedule a battle time and not leave it up in the air.
    SocialSocialSocial
    SocialSocialSocial
    im -5
    est
    hy we are seasonals opps i'm gmt +1. available most weekdays after 4pm or weekends where im more flexible
    QWILY
    QWILY
    can you play earlier? would be 5am and i dont know if i can and want to play that late
    Itz ZecaroN
    Itz ZecaroN
    It's won't be 5AM for you, it will be 5pm from that time. You said you are GMT+1 (Greenwich Mean Time plus 1 hour), which means you are only 5 hours ahead of me. 12pm here = 5pm there if I am going off what you said.
    QWILY
    QWILY
    oh yeah im dumb, could also play now if u want
    when do you want to fight for the big seasonal. i am est and available on nights after wednesday this week
    Itz ZecaroN
    Itz ZecaroN
    I am EST as well, and night works for me. I currently have a bunch of free time so it's pretty much whenever works for you.
    xzern
    xzern
    how does saturday at around 6pm sound
    Itz ZecaroN
    Itz ZecaroN
    Yea that works for me.
    Seasonals
    fight when
    im gmt -6 and available most nights
    Itz ZecaroN
    Itz ZecaroN
    Okay so judging by your free time you are around later in the night. I had fallen asleep by that point because I work really early. Will you be around the same time tonight?
    Itz ZecaroN
    Itz ZecaroN
    Yea you are 5 hours ahead of me. I will be in the DOU lobby as well, message me here or look for me there if I don't respond here. I am free most of today.
    Pastelle
    Pastelle
    Ok lets try this again. I'm GMT -6, which is central time. I'll be available all this evening (Wednesday), and will be home from after-school stuff at around 8:30-9 on Thursday. I will also be available for most of Friday. Fight when?
    hey friend when do you want to fight for girafarig cup. im gmt-5 and tomorrow at around 2/3pm would be really great for me. if not, next weekend also works.
    Itz ZecaroN
    Itz ZecaroN
    6pm Your time or mine? I am so horrible with time zones, and I just finished moving. I am free for the rest of tonight and all tomorrow.
    xzern
    xzern
    im on right now if you want to fight :v
    Itz ZecaroN
    Itz ZecaroN
    That's fine, What lobby?
    Hey man, we're battling for the Doubles OU Winter Seasonal. I'm Eastern Standard Time and I'm open most days of the week, so whenever you're free is good for me. Hope to hear from you soon, good luck! :D
    BlueSkiddo
    BlueSkiddo
    How about Thursday night then. say 8:00 p.m.? I can work with earlier or later but I have class till 4:30 p.m.
    Itz ZecaroN
    Itz ZecaroN
    Yea tonight at 8 should work just fine for me.
    BlueSkiddo
    BlueSkiddo
    Alright i'll be in the lobby of PS at 8. see you there :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…