jjoshcja
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey man, haven't seen you on PS for a while (I'm scarfmonster there), which cynical bastard do i go to now when my team sucks :/
    Be polite please :)
    jjoshcja
    jjoshcja
    I cant think of anything super impolite in that post if we're thinking of the same one. I mean aside from saying "Either this post is written super strangely or math says you're wrong"
    DaSpoofy
    DaSpoofy
    I saw an RMT post earlier and calling out YABO's grammar. While this isnt rude behavior it does come off as impolite. Just a reminder that we are all frens
    jesus fucking christ u r terrible at posting on forums lol.
    ahyueah if ur fat brain is slow
    I see that Haxiom said what I was thinking below, but I'd like to do it from a bit of a different angle. I'm unsure why you are interested in rating teams, and a lot of your suggestions are pretty good! But if you want someone to actually follow your advice and improve, it's much more helpful to come at it with a welcoming tone.
    teal6
    teal6
    If you struggle with that, focus on academic over... whatever it is you are doing now. I'm sure you've heard the phrase "you'll catch more flies with honey", and the same holds true with team rating. People, from what I've seen, are less likely to take into account really good ideas for their team if they aren't presented correctly (this includes being outright rude or, a lot of times, changing too much).
    teal6
    teal6
    Wanted to add this before but I was typing on my phone - your rates are really good btw, they often pick up right on the weak points of a team in a way that I think takes me longer to figure out
    sup mate, it's cool to tell someone that there team is unviable and help them by directing them to B101, but don't insult them, act pretentiously, and evade the word filter (!) just to say that the team is bad.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…