Ares
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ❤
    Happy birthday my friend. I swear we'll go to Rock in Rio to celebrate our birthdays one day!!!! I also have internet again so I'll catch up with all the music you sent me soon
    Ares
    Ares
    (sun)
    man I swear I asked you if you were named after the maiden song and you said no... what do you make of the album
    Ares
    Ares
    I am named after a maiden song, and I really like the new album
    Hey we're battling for doubles open, I'm GMT + 12 and can usually play in the late afternoons on weekdays as well as most of the weekend. When fite? :]
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Yeah, that's fine if we get the extension, man :]
    Ares
    Ares
    Hey man idk if you'll be on for the next couple of hours cause I have a window of time if not then I'll wake up early tomorrow to play around the time we scheduled.
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Yeah, I can play now. I'll hop on PS
    hey we are paired for the NU open, i'd prefer to play next weekend or monday/wednesday evening, gmt+2, hit me up
    Isa
    Isa
    alright. i'll be online at 8:30 AM your time (17:30 mine) on wednesday unless i hear otherwise
    Ares
    Ares
    Alright see you then
    Isa
    Isa
    im online on smogtours now
    Btw on that clefairy team rate, u said clefable, can u fix it it rlly bothers me lmao
    eren
    Hm might be at dinner in 4-5 houts
    Ares
    Ares
    gave you the win, thx for being available. Moving and family came first and had no time for mons.
    eren
    gl in other opens :]
    and don't worry, we all have things to do
    Yo! Can we get the damage calc on the Battle Spot roomintro? Thanks.
    Ares
    Ares
    !calc brings up a link
    6tennis
    6tennis
    o rly? the more you know. *facepalms*
    Paired for the doubles Open, gmt +2, feel free to contact me on the french room of PS, i'm oftently available these days.
    Hello, your my opponent for the LC Open, I am in GMT -5. I do not having any plans that I can think of, so I am fairly flexible. I am usually in the LC room.
    Ares
    Ares
    lets play on smog tours
    Ares
    Ares
    i just realized I calc'd buneary instead of the other rabbit lmao. The default said band, if I had calc'd the right one scarf would of come up as default. Guess that comes from not knowing the meta. Anyways gl in the rest of the open.
    RZL
    RZL
    Thank you very much, good luck during any future endeavours. Yeah, it does, also Scarf Bunnelby does more damage than Band Bunneary.
    Ello! Ru open r1. Im gmt -4. I have school on the weekdays from 8-3:30. I can play after that. When are you open : )
    eren
    Meh idk if that can work but I can try, because deadline is literally a day away. Can you do rn, thats more convenient
    Ares
    Ares
    no, hanging out with family.

Deadline is sunday
    eren
    o_k
    3-4 pm tomorrow
    Or 9 pm tomorrow
    lets make this work
    Have fun with the fam
    not even RODAN can stop me from getting firebot likes apparently, thanks pal
    Ares
    Ares
    Haha, I saw you could like posts in gay firebot. Found it kind of ironic so went through and liked a bunch
    Acklow
    Acklow
    You're the best.
    Heya, from the Spelling and Grammar Standards: "The standards for forme names are as follows: [...] Wormadam-G, and Wormadam-S." I assume G is for Ground and S is for Steel. Also, if you check the DP/BW Wormadam-Trash analyses, they use Wormadam-S throughout. Does this need to be rectified?
    edit: I went ahead and fixed it.
    Ares
    Ares
    the name on showdown as well as the dex on site reads wormadam-trash. Putting it as S is way to confusing.

I'll bring it up with oglemi or something
    rock in rio
    when

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ares
    Ares
    When iron maiden is playing there again

!!!!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡
    you can send the lineup to me 2
    Ares
    Ares
    Oh I was just going to use the last weeks lineup
    Ares
    Ares
    Ill invite to the PM I had
    im ready btw
    Ares
    Ares
    Okay I'll be on towards the tail end of that hour
    Ares
    Ares
    There is a light out so I had a ton more traffic than anticipated. I should be home p soon tho.
    g
    g
    just hmu if i am still on when you are back, not like this game matters so don't worry too much.
    Just a few things I caught in the latest update to the viability rankings in the changelist.
    Pawniard B+ --> B
    Cryogonal B --> B-
    Swanna B- --> C
    Cryogonal is in B and Pawniard is in B+ rn, and if Swanna was supposed to go to C it only went to C+.
    Ares
    Ares
    Thanks! Ill grab those tonight
    The hell is that you typed as yo sig, you're not Scandinavian
    Ares
    Ares
    fate remains wholly inexorable
    Actually, this evening would be a great time to play, so we need to decide on what meta soon. I was thinking we would make some use of the sample team button in the PU Room and then give the other the actual team we get. f that made any sense at all to you :P
    Ares
    Ares
    oh thats a bit to late for me, i have to be up pretty early for work.
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    wednesday? i think that's the last day we've got, I'll try to come on earlier in the evening
    Ares
    Ares
    Yah if you could get on earlier that would be great
    Monty I'm going to hold off on Houndoom a little longer. I'm getting the GP checks done and out of the way because I'm about to reapply real soon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…