Joim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I thought your CT, "pixes matter", looked funny placed over your scrolling badgeset, just speaking my mind here, feel free to ignore.
    Joim
    Joim
    Of course, part of the fun :^)
    Yo Joim, I just noticed there aren't Gen 2 berries (MiracleBerry, Gold Berry, PRZCureBerry etc etc etc). Are they goin to be implemented soon? What should I do for the moment if I want to put a MiracleBerry (basically Lum) on a mon? Thank you
    Joim
    Joim
    You can use a Lum Berry, the gen 2 names are available just as aliases.
    just to clarify, for gen 2, marowak's atk DV is forced to 13 only if it has Thick club AND swords dance? since ResTalk wak is a thing, albeit rare, and the lower Atk DVs hurt it rather than help it.
    Joim
    Joim
    Yep, that's the current procedure.
    second best episode of the series barring Xeep one imo
    Joim
    Joim
    Best one imho, second one being s2 season finale :^)
    Does PU actually need to ban Shell Smash + Baton pass now that it's an official metagame and the BP covers that anyway? Or is there some special relevance to having it as a ban if the clause is ever revised?
    Joim
    Joim
    It was already working code-wise as an official metagame, since it inherited from NU, nothing changed in that regard.
    I'm still waiting for Skillmons patching for new Showdown versions. I loved that ruleset :)
    Joim
    Joim
    I will work on it soon(tm)
    Heya ! We're playing 4 dou open r5 losers brackets. Im free this weekend if you want. GMT+3 Preferable times include after 7 pm . when do u wanna play
    Hi Joim, may I ask something?
    Where would you go if you'd like have a discussion about Pokemon Movies? I tried In-Game but there aren't talking about movies a lot. TV, Books and Films also
    talks about something besides Pokemon Movies, is there any room that talks about Pokemon Movies mainly?
    Maybe about like the Pokemon Movie and Anime itself, is there a room for that, or no?
    Joim
    Joim
    TV, Books and Films or Lobby would be it.
    Joim, do you think we should try bringing back the Japanese Room to see if it becomes alive again? If it doesn't then you can shut it down, if it's alive can it stay?
    Because I think that there are many Japanese speakers out there
    Joim
    Joim
    But there aren't many in Showdown...
    davidly1
    we have more clashers on PS :P and also more minecraft
    Hello, I'm starting a Showdown server and am having trouble using the Skillmons mod. Every format with it crashes in the first move. I forked from your code to make sure. In the past I suceeded in making skillmons work in a server.
    Joim
    Joim
    The code from main has changed and it has probably affected Skillmons. I will refactor it soon, don't worry!
    aiscrim
    Thank you! I love the idea put in Skillmons.
    My wall is neither Discipline Appeals nor Admin Requests. Keep that in mind, please, thank you.
    Hi, Our members would like to know how long the online activity revision in the private room would take... thx!
    Joim
    Joim
    It can take long, depends on how busy we are.
    Centygon
    Centygon
    Ok!
    may i know y server has restarted and my main acc is still disabled when the notice said that my acc will be back to normal after server restarts
    Joim
    Joim
    Go to discipline appeals.
    NTOGG
    NTOGG
    err where is that? btw i am asking u because it was u who banned me. I am NTOGG. i believe it was a ban that was supposed to be gone after the server restart as the notice said when i tried to log in before
    totem's shit tour, i'm gmt - 7 lol.
    i can play later in the day.
    wbu?
    Joim
    Joim
    In 9 hours, when you wake up (I guess), I will be out. Tell me the schedule that fit you in your time, I'll try to find a moment when you're awake and I'm at the computer.
    clius
    clius
    Okay, I can play my time after anywhere from 7 to really late basically every day
    Joim
    Joim
    Sorry, was out, does tomorrow 10.00 CEST (GMT+2) suit you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…