Braverius
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey we're paired in ost, im very busy with finals stuff atm though so i hope you dont mind me johning you until the third week n_n
    Braverius
    Braverius
    I can play from like 8-midnight (and beyond midnight) during your today (Wednesday) and about the same times sat/sun, just let me know which works best and a one-hour time frame and I'll be there
    Jimmy Turtwig
    Jimmy Turtwig
    Those times are my time/gmt +1 right? Shall we play saturday then around ~ 4 PM your time/gmt -6 (11 PM for me)? In case someone misses scheduled time for w.e. reason we can do the same time sunday as well.
    Braverius
    Braverius
    Yeah that sounds good, I'll see you at 11 your time Saturday!
    Yo can you play any time before our arranged time tonight? I didn't realise how awkward a time it is for me before. Anywhere from now to 2 hours before the original time is ideal for me
    Braverius
    Braverius
    yeah let's roll whenever you're set
    Yo man can you teach me how to not suck complete ass at the new season?
    Also, did you legit send that one card to Pephan? That's so cool man!
    Braverius
    Braverius
    I have yet to mail it T_T gonna do that tomorrow hopefully.

And I'm really bad at VGC 2016 or I would, that probably won't change anytime soon since i have a lot of school to focus on outside of SPL in January.
    yo we gotta play for doubles seasonal, im gmt +8 and I'll usually be around in my mornings and evenings. let me know what's a good time for you
    we're matched up for farm league week 3 for doubles ou. i'm free most nights sorry this is a bit late (Eastern Standard Time btw). i'm in the smogon doubles room on ps most nights.
    Braverius
    Braverius
    i'm here now if you wanna throw down

also off tomorrow if that works for you, am central time and am awake from like 2pm-midnight my time
    BlueSkiddo
    BlueSkiddo
    i'm in the doubles room let's go.
    we got match up in farm league for doubles ou, do you have any time on friday? i can play then from 8pm my time (gmt +1) till like 11 pm
    RBY farm league, when can you play? (gmt -3)
    Braverius
    Braverius
    I'll be around from now until the end of that four hours, shoot me a message on Showdown if you want to play, will be on Smogtours
    Braverius
    Braverius
    might have to go into work tonight, just let me know a specific time. I'm off of work all of Monday so I can play from like 4pm-midnight your time, would work a lot better than tomorrow if you can play during that window.
    Lfrs
    Lfrs
    Are you online? I can play now
    hey when can you play for doubles open? im gmt-4 and available most evenings
    hi, im your RU Open opponent. I'm GMT +2 and starting from Tuesday ill be a lot less active thanks to school. I'll be available in the evenings except for Tuesday and Thursday then. When fite.
    Zach, I am so happy to see you with a trophy! After your flawless performance in the previous SPL, no wonder the best team drafted you B)
    BKC
    BKC
    I'm over the moon myself tbh
    Pocket
    Pocket
    hi tour champion BKC :)
    BKC
    BKC
    pocket :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…