Joim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Joim, I was just curious how the Room Owners of a room are initially picked, like was it because they already had auth or another method, it's kind of a mystery to me >.<
    Hey Joim, I have a PR for you for staffmons! :) I was also informed by 2-3 people who reserved a mon but didn't post sets that they've given up coming up with a set. Should we perhaps add some of the better mons from last year to fill the 151 quota?
    Joim
    Joim
    Yeah, I saw! It's great!
    qtrx
    qtrx
    What do you think about enabling Team Preview in staffmons? Now that we have some documentation maybe we could have more informed play if the player wants to :o
    Joim
    Joim
    But it's tradition for seasonals to not to have to, as to improvise more D:
    Wow, your staffmon has portal references and undertale references, where's the rick & morty references at :<
    Joim
    Joim
    I-It's a w-work in *burp* progress, Irraquated! You understand, Irraquated?
    EV
    lol
    Joim
    Joim
    It used to be a dead room on its first iteration, but, hey, you get deep satisfaction and to say "I told you so"!
    SpiritDoesGaming
    SpiritDoesGaming
    Lol (I kind of thought I would get voice or something) satisfaction is ok I guess n_n
    based Junama,,, please hotpatch/restart the lab if you feel like, so that we could start testing the new OP mons n_n
    Joim
    Joim
    Sure, I'll get it done in a few minutes!
    I don't suppose it's too late to submit a staffmon, is it? I only found out yesterday and I can't get it out of my head. :P
    Joim
    Joim
    It is late, though, The limit was on Monday :/
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    All right! Maybe next year.
    When will the [Seasonal] Polar Opposites end? If it is soon, will the Top 3 users be eligible for set submissions for Super Staff Bros Melee?
    Joim
    Joim
    Today. Only with voice.
    yo do i have to resubmit? or is it fine as is
    Joim
    Joim
    If you have to do changes, make a new post submitting a change.
    i'm confused, do you have to be global voice and roomowner / badged AND be top 3 on a seasonal ladder to submit a mon if you didn't have one last year, or do you only have to fulfill one of those requirements?
    Joim
    Joim
    global voice + RO
    global voice + badge
    global voice + top 3 seasonal

And anyone who had already posted is exempt.
    Didn't want to spam the thread, but I removed the innate ability. If there's anything else you want changed, just let me know
    Joim
    Joim
    Sure! :)
    It seems like lots of ppl are adding innate abilities for their sets o.o Is this actually intended? Or maybe we should clarify, i.e. only mons that are actually shit (unlike Zard) get to have an innate ability?
    Joim
    Joim
    Yeah, it should be clarified, thanks!
    hey i dont know if you're the one to bother with this, but I have a question:
    how come that thread owners don't have the ability to delete posts (non-moderators)? it seems logical in my opinion so you can actually 'own' the thread yourself!
    just curious what your guys thoughts on that are :o thanks for all you do to smogon btw!
    Joim
    Joim
    It's because opening a thread does not entitle you to moderate other users of the forums with your same rank, only members of the moderation team should actually moderate.
    Regarding skillmons.

If you can make this an OM, I'd vote for it and get others to do so too. More players helps. I hear the maker of zeta is making a sequel. Maybe he'd be willing to add skillmon as a gamemode.

You should totally use the move latency idea. You know- instead of multiplying a 75% accuracy move's power by .75, make the user go at .75 their final speed when using it.
    Joim
    Joim
    Post the idea on the thread, I have to recompile it and do it anyway :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…