Trade
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we're playing in the final of nlt bud, gmt+0, wanna get this done before the 4th so lemme know when you're available:3
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    bumping on this bro, when can you play?
    Hey you yes you we have to play for NLT so yet again we shall play eachother when you want gmt +1 im not free by christmas ofc.
    Trade
    Trade
    definitely for 15 mins, prob longr than that.
    Jarii
    Jarii
    dude Let we take a moment and not rush in i'm not going to wake up probably for like an hour haha. + want to be prepared for you inb4 I lose again vs you ;p
    Trade
    Trade
    Ok sure
    Hey man, looks we were matched up for R1 of NLT. I'm in EST (GMT-5), and my current availability for the week is
    Thurs/Fri: 11AM EST-3PM EST and after 11PM EST
    Sat: After 8PM EST
    Sun: 11AM EST- 3PM EST and after 1AM EST (Monday morning)
    HMU on here or in a PM so we can set a time
    Trade
    Trade
    Just set a time, because I'm almost always on the server as Trade. I assumed you meant you'd be on at those times.
    Deltre
    Today, around 1AM. I'm only going to be on for an hour, maybe an hour and a half if I don't see you.
    Trade
    Trade
    1 am for you? Ok see you in 2 hours
    byronthewellwell
    byronthewellwell
    I have been online most of today and haven't received the promised message on sunday, is everything alright?
    Trade
    Trade
    Ask the ubers room. Ive highlighted your name more than once, messaged you twice. You were online.
    byronthewellwell
    byronthewellwell
    Oh I'm usually afk on PS, but I refresh Smogon regularly, if you comment on this post I will most likely see it, and we can get the game done.
    U leavin, man? Well, good luck with lyf and all that. And thanks for always having the patience to accept my DOU trainings with us, even if I'd lose to bunnies oftentimes. And yeah I'll keep your team in a cold storage. :]
    Trade ;_________________; stayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Trade
    Trade
    I might, but I wont be too serious being online anymore :( havent see ya in awhile bud.
    Goodbye fren, we didn't talk in a long time. I wish you luck in your life :)
    Trade
    Trade
    Thanks buddy, it was nice to meet you in my days as a battler haha.
    Yo, we're paired for no stab tour, when do you want to play? I'm GMT + 10.
    Trade
    Trade
    I see you around anyway haha hows 9 pm my time sunday
    Trade
    Trade
    I see you around anyway haha hows 9 pm my time sunday
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Thats fine man, just hit me up in tours whenever
    Yo! We are playing fo BLT, I'm GMT +2 so I think it will be best to schedule our game on weekend, what do you think?
    Trade
    Trade
    Sorry never got the alert for this. Im fine with weekend
    Stall Hater
    Stall Hater
    Sorry about today, I was logged in on tours room, cause I left my pc turned on. If you could find time tomorrow that would be great, I should be on PS whole day excluding 11am-1pm, cause irl stuff.
    I'm gmt -5 so you are like 12 hours ahead of me, so scheduling should be weird but I'm kinda busy this week so I need to know ahead of time, just catch me on ps whenever you can.
    jay
    jay
    I'd appreciate it if you could respond soon, I'm don't have much free time atm.
    Trade
    Trade
    Gmt +8 i see you all yhe time but ill be free 6pm onwards my time.
    jay
    jay
    That doesn't work for me, I have school rofl
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…