Trade
    Trade
    Okay so tomorrow at this time?
    Karalynia
    Karalynia
    i thought we agreed on 10 tonight?
    Trade
    Trade
    10 my time. It's literally 4 AM when you posted that.
    hey when do u wanna play the rest of the series? I know you said u were busy so I want to try to find a time convenient to you, im est
    hey we gotta play LC open r1, lmk when u wanna fite
    Trade
    Trade
    Sup im GMT +8. im free on the weekends at 10-8pm my time. When can you play?
    When do you want to do our blt match? I am free most of the day Friday after 1pm est. and over the weekend
    TheTacoMan
    TheTacoMan
    My alt is The Tacoman. what is yours
    Trade
    Trade
    Trade. I'm on in the Monotype Events room.
    6ti
    6ti
    I understand there's a huge timezone difference (12 hours unless i'm an idiot) and efforts were made to schedule so i'll give you guys an extension until Thursday, the 13th. Please try and find a time or I'll have to coinflip it.
    umm trade.. we only got two days left... so umm... I'm gonna be on a lot right now so just hit me up, I'm gonna be in the monotype room
    I probably should have done it myself, but thanks for telling people to do that for the mono blt
    Trade
    Trade
    Haha no problem
    lc open I'm gmt -7 and I'm free every day before 2:30 PM my time or after 10 PM so let me know what works
    Trade
    Trade
    Hey Im GMT +8, im available my time from 4PM to 10PM. Should see you on smogtours.
    shiloh
    shiloh
    NOW
    Hi, we paired up for LC open. I'm gmt +2, let me know when you are able to play and feel free to add me on skype or twitter
    Trade
    Trade
    Yo, I'm GMT +8. I go by Trade on the PS server, you can usually find me in the Tours channel. I'm free on different times in the week, tell me when you're free, and we can make something happen.
    Hi, were paired up for the UU open. When are you free? I am GMT -5
    Trade
    Trade
    I didn't see you at the time yesterday, Lady Monita says you didn't come on in the last 24 hours. I wasn't able to catch you 48 minutes ago. Are you going to be up anytime soon?
    Trade
    Trade
    Going with the time scheduled before, will you be available at 11 pm your time today? That is 7 hours approximately from the time now. I'm available from 4PM to 12 Midnight your time today; and the following 4 days, I will be available 10PM to 12 Midnight your times. Can I get an updated schedule yo as when you're available? I'll be on as Trade in the tournaments room of the main server. Thanks.
    Style_Dota
    Style_Dota
    Since you just messaged me, would you be available to play now? I'll try the servers, but your conversion is incorrect. I made a mistake and am actually GMT -4. 11 pm is in five hours for me. I would be able to play perhaps at midnight, which would be in six hours.
    hi ru ssnl when, gmt-5
    Trade
    Trade
    gmt +8 im free anytime usually this week. let's play on smogtours tell me what times youre good for.
    Dundies
    now?
    blt w1. play sunday. i'm gmt +1
    Trade
    Trade
    gmt +2 sunday maybe, any other day free?
    Villa
    Villa
    friday night could work but i've got exams all week so that kinda rules out playing during the week
    we're playing in the final of nlt bud, gmt+0, wanna get this done before the 4th so lemme know when you're available:3
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    bumping on this bro, when can you play?
    Hey you yes you we have to play for NLT so yet again we shall play eachother when you want gmt +1 im not free by christmas ofc.
    Trade
    Trade
    definitely for 15 mins, prob longr than that.
    Jarii
    Jarii
    dude Let we take a moment and not rush in i'm not going to wake up probably for like an hour haha. + want to be prepared for you inb4 I lose again vs you ;p
    Trade
    Trade
    Ok sure
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…