Niadev
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When can you play for Rainbow league im EST
    Niadev
    Niadev
    Are you contacting me on main? I thought I said to try smogtours :P I have my PMs on main blocked because strangers PM me randomly and, well, I find it difficult to get to know new people. I've been on all day on smogtours for the past week. Sorry for any confusion. Anyways, tomorrow I'll be available after about 12pm my time, and available, hopefully, all day on Sunday.
    Niadev
    Niadev
    K, so my parents are making me have a hair cut so I'll be available after about 1.30 pm on smogtours. And yes, the lines are that bad.
    Niadev
    Niadev
    I'm online on *smogtours* from now until the rest of the day. I shouldn't have PMs blocked on smogtours, but if they are for some reason, PM me here.
    When would you like to play for the ORAS seeded tour? My timezone is GMT-4 (EDT)
    Niadev
    Niadev
    Most of today, unless something comes up (I'll say if there is) I should be available from like now 'til 8pmish
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    Alright, I'll probably message you to play after i have lunch before then.
    Niadev
    Niadev
    Ah, great, I should be on PS afk, so just find me in OverUsed
    Sent your Tornadus, but our Timezones don't really match up with your availability. Would you mind contacting GiveMeGeno and trying to get it from him?
    Niadev
    Niadev
    Also, need to mention I've only got like 15 mins left at latest to do this before I'm gone for like 8 hours. Not trying to hurry you, just pointing that out if I disappear in about 15 mins time.
    Niadev
    Niadev
    Sorry, gtg. I'm going to assume you've got internet issues and I'll do this with Geno (I already messaged them so that makes that easier)
    Lego
    Lego
    Yeah sorry mate, Aussie internet is the worst -_-
    When do you have time to play our viability tour match?
    Niadev
    Niadev
    I've got most of today unless something major comes up, sorry I haven't replied as fast as I'd have liked, I had to do something from like 9-12 this morning. Back now though :)

I'll let you know when I'm ready :D
    enter the void
    enter the void
    I'm currently on the Smogon Tournaments server. Just challenge me there if you have time.
    Niadev
    Niadev
    Ah, ok. Should be ready soon, just prepping a team (I wasn't that happy with the ones I built before)
    Niadev
    Niadev
    I chose Crobat over TFlame for the reason that it also checks sleep spam, like that from Smeargle, and actually hits Fairies super effectively. If it weren't for fairies I'd have used TFlame ages ago lol. I'll consider it Since the rise of PDon, I have been considering bulky 'mence. Sure, it loses it's speed and some power, but atm it's really my only real way to beat PDon teams. I'll definitely try Latias over Latios, though.

Well, I'd test it if the ladders hadn't changed today. I don't suppose you want to help me test on Aqua or something?
    Mq
    Mq
    Yeah why naut,
    Mq
    Mq
    Find me in other meta-games room in the main server
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…