PTF
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• my man, when do u wanna play for ssnl, I'm gmt+1 best times for me are usually daytimes through the week or Sunday night
    Hello! Im your opponent for the PU seasonal, and im not looking forward to getting sniped this round lol. Anyways times I'm good for are weekdays anytime past 5:30 pm, Saturday anytime before 5:00 pm, and Sunday after 12:00 pm but before 6:00 pm US EST, GMT -4
    blunty1
    blunty1
    Oh, forgot to mention, I can try to reschedule to accommodate you if none of that works.
    PTF
    PTF
    Hi Blunty1. I can try Wednesday 11 am, 12 pm 1 pm my time which would be Tuesday 9, 10 and 11 pm your time. I can also do this on Friday which would be your Friday. I can not do the weekend. I'm also available now for the next few hours but I know it would be morning for you. I can do this same time 8-10 pm Sydney time on Wednesday and Friday also. Hope we can find an appropriate time. Let me know.
    PTF
    PTF
    To sum up:
    Now for the next few hours; or
    Your Tuesday or Friday @ 9/10/11 pm; or
    8-10 pm Sydney time for Wednesday and Friday.
    PU No Z GMT -5. When you wanna play?
    PTF
    PTF
    No problem mate. Enjoy your party. Tomorrow, I'll be on around 10:30pm - midnight my time give or take half.
    Aaronboyer
    Aaronboyer
    I was on from 7am to 8:35am, I have church at 9am. idk what to do now
    PTF
    PTF
    Hi Aaron, I'm on now are you on?
    pu no z tournament r1. Im Gmt+1. Preferably want to play on weekend/monday if possible, had important exam irl today and got multiple open games in next 2 days.
    Thanks for all your work on the matchmaking thread until now! :)
    PTF
    PTF
    All good Uhuhuhu7, mad respect for you and I appreciate all your support and effort.
    PU Gau -5 only available on weekends when play?
    PTF
    PTF
    Hey mate. Sydney time on Saturday and Sunday at 3-4 pm my time.
    Tack
    Both of the times mentioned are early/late for me, but i should be able to make it
    hey, matched for PU seeded tour. Can't rlly play weekdays but I'm free this Friday and weekend. lmk when you can play. -5.
    PTF
    PTF
    This is according to Google: What time zone is New South Wales in? Standard Time is 10 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+10).
    PTF
    PTF
    Hey, I'm free today after 5 pm my time and tomorrow and the day after (times not yet confirmed but I will be there). Let me know if you're free.
    gum
    gum
    Yeah I’m free then
    hey, we're matched for pu ssnl, when can you play ? im gmt-5 and can't rlly play weekdays. im free this weekend after 3pm saturday and 1pm sunday.
    gum
    gum
    my school blocked ps lol, so yh i'll ask for an extension
    gum
    gum
    anyway, when can you play next week ? im free all day next friday
    gum
    gum
    or I can also play saturday night my time, if ur free
    I've lived in Syd for 2 years and we still haven't hung yet.
    PTF
    PTF
    Also I'm a skinny cunt in need of gym help lol!
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Recently relocated from Bondi Junction --> Chatswood. Where do you train man?
    PTF
    PTF
    Anytime fitness. Usually go to the one in Belfield.
    are u doing type null?
    MZ
    MZ
    pls respond soon or I am reassigning
    We are paired for gen6 pu tour. Im gmt+1 and im free at 9-12 (monday-saturday) and almost all day on sunday
    PTF
    PTF
    See you ojn Sunday
    Hey, we're paired for pu 1v1, would Sunday be ok ? I've got loads of work to finish before, and practically no time to play. GMT+1 btw
    Azkul
    Azkul
    Sorry, couldn't be online at that time, the time difference really is crap
    Any other possibility for the week end ?
    PTF
    PTF
    I'm free for the next 2 hours.
    Azkul
    Azkul
    I am too, online on main server
    PU Open, when? I'm gmt -3 and I can only battle on weekends
    Hec
    Hec
    I'm here fren. Lets do it
    Hec
    Hec
    I'm on smogtours as NU DON HEC
    PTF
    PTF
    Hey Hec, Mag will be willing to give us an extension if we schedule a time and not miss it. I am free today right now or in about 5 hours.
    yo, havent seen you on ps for awhile, was wondering if i could make an rmt out of the godsquad you made for pupl. i edited it a bit and got reqs with it and felt like doing something.
    play me soon

gmt -7 on during the nights for me so just leave a msg w/ when u can play
    Hey bud we have to play for the Ban Happy Tour
    PTF
    PTF
    Hey mate, sounds exciting! I'm usually on most of the day so I'll message you on Showdown, if not, I'll message you here. What do you want to ban?
    RawMelon
    RawMelon
    There is a list of everything banned from the tour on the second post on the first page
    Hey, when u wanna play? Im gmt+1
    PTF
    PTF
    I'm GMT+10. I'll be on all day today.
    Weegah
    Weegah
    Lol are u able to play now?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…