Lyconik
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey man I can play tomorrow from 9 am to 5 pm, wednesday and thursday from 5 to 10 pm and friday from 1 pm to 3 am for superstars. pls just vm me here on forums and Ill come on stours.
    hi! my timezone is eastern standard time (i believe it is -5), and i am available from 11am - 3 pm my time as well as any time past 10 pm my time. i can be a little bit flexible with that, but it is governed by work. on sunday i am available all day. i need to make new teams so i would prefer to play later in the week. thanks!!
    Lyconik
    Lyconik
    I will also be available all day on sunday, something like 7 p.m would work for you ?
    Bad Ass
    Bad Ass
    yeah im on most of today
    when would you like to play
    blunder
    blunder
    I'm out of town and in the car the majority of the time I'll get back to you in the next four to five hours on whether I'll have computer access to play
    blunder
    blunder
    im on stours so hit me up whenever you're ready
    blunder
    blunder
    ok ive been on but ill prob be on for about 2 more if u can play
    So when you free for hydrei cup?
    Lyconik
    Lyconik
    Alright
    Lyconik
    Lyconik
    wow man, i think we missed each other yesterday, i didn't notice you on smogtours, so i've been waiting for a vm from you or something, i thought you just weren't on, but apparently you were there and you've been waiting for an hour .___. so we were litterally both waiting for each others xd, it'd be kinda sad to for my team to lose bcuz of this, so would you mind playing today? if so, it'd be really cool from you, feel free to vm me of find me on showdown under the name "Lyconik", cya
    UltiMario
    UltiMario
    I'll try to stay on smogtours while I'm online today. Just send a message if you see me in there, fair warning I AFK a lot so you might have to wait a bit for a response.
    pspl opponent gmt-5 weekends and week nights normally. Let me know what works best for you and when you want to play.
    Lyconik
    Lyconik
    I already told you that I'm busy this week and 1 a.m is very late for me since I have to wake up early tomorrow.
    AM
    AM
    I mean we're both busy obviously just trying to work out something with you. How do you want to go about doing this?
    AM
    AM
    nvm it's being taken care of by leftiez
    Bon bah on va devoir se jouer pour la 3eme place de l'Olympics xd. Pm moi sur la room fr ou sur skype quand t'es chaud!
    Evuelf
    Evuelf
    Justice and love will always win, the source of heaven, earth, and everything in between, the ruler of all. I summon thee... come, Origin!

gg^^
    Evuelf
    Evuelf
    Et n'oublie pas qui je suis.

I am Evuelf, one of the Desian Five Grand Cardinals. I am a superior half-elf who rules over the farm where we cultivate you pathetic humans.
    Cicada
    Cicada
    putain lyco tu refais juste trop bien evuelf! D:
    Ehy we have to fite for ROA! When can u play? I can play everyday eccept for sunday between 8 and 12 PM my time (gmt +2)
    Lyconik
    Lyconik
    Sorry to answer you now, but I had some internet issue lately. So, I can play tonight or tomorrow if you want, I'm also gmt+2
    Snou
    Snou
    Perfect I Think i'll be on tonight ^_^
    Snou
    Snou
    u there?
    yo when fight for the hydreigon cup ?
    même gmt donc ça devrait le faire, dis moi quand t'es dispo
    Lyconik
    Lyconik
    Ce dimanche ca serait cool, je serais co dans la journée
    GeeMick
    GeeMick
    C'est le mieux pour moi aussi
    When do you want to play for OUPL? Tuesday to Thursday from 3pm to 6pm and 9:30pm to 11pm gmt-4, Friday from 3pm to midnight gmt-4, and from noon to midnight Saturday work for me (can't play Sunday till late). I'll be on IRC and smogtours often
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    i'll be on an hour before the scheduled time on irc and smogtours as Finchinator and will be able to play until an hour after 4pm, so just contact me at some point in that range come then
    Lyconik
    Lyconik
    Sorry but something happened and I can't play at the scheduled time. Is 6 p.m your time tomorrow is good ?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    As long as I'm not still in tour, yes
    Yo, on est opp pour le starter overload. Je suis absent la semaine, ça t'irait de jouer pendant l'un des ST ce w-e ? Je serai rentré pour celui de vendredi aussi.
    Lyconik
    Lyconik
    Ca tombe mal parce que je serais absent du week end. Je vais essayer d'etre co vendredi soir mais je te promet rien.
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Si au pire tu sais pas du vendredi, je demanderai l'extension pour jouer du lundi (si ça te convient).
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Je suis sur Frenchtime si t'as le temps pour jouer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…