Amaroq
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey, we're paired for ru seasonal. I'm GMT+2, when do you want to play ?
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    On Smogtours right now if you want to play, otherwise I should be around for a while.
    Z+V
    I'm on smogtours since a few hours but i didn't find you. Can you send me a pm ? I'm on as Z+V1.
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    PM'd you.
    we play for dpp cup. i'm gmt+8, on easter break so pretty flexible with timing. when do you wanna play?
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Yeah, that's fine.
    Void
    Void
    i'm on stours now, ready to play anytime between now and start of today's tour
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Okay, I'll be on in about 10-15 minutes. I will use the name xAmaroq.
    hey, if you decide to learn dpp ou I'd be happy to learn with you :) I'll be gone over spring break though, so find me after the 20th if you'd like
    LeoLancaster
    LeoLancaster
    I have a sample team I like ready to go, other than that I'm still getting re-acclimated to school so I'll see how much time I have for 'mons this week. but yeah hmu if you'd like to test
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Same. I can pass you some teams if I make enough to let me feel like some of them are decent.
    LeoLancaster
    LeoLancaster
    Luckily I feel like a lot of the teambuilding concepts we're used to will carry over well, thinking of simple stuff like luc + pursuit user, but there's also a lot of cool new stuff that seems reasonably easy to figure out, such as scizor.
    yo when play for matchmaking tour
    Confide
    Confide
    nah Saturday evening is fine. I'll be there from probs 6pm-11pm probs
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Currently troubleshooting internet issues and hoping to have them fixed by our scheduled time range. If I can't solve the problems, then we can either try to reschedule or you can take the activity win.
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Problems should be fixed now.
    matchmaking tour, I'im gmt -6 and can play after 5 monday through thursday. When can you play?
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Heh, just sent you a VM. I'm GMT - 6 and would prefer Wednesday, but can also play Monday/Tuesday. Thursday will be busy, but I might be able to fit it in if necessary. I can play any time before around 10:00 - 11:00 PM.
    Hey, Im vs you for that UU tour. When are you available? I was hoping we can meet at any time before Monday since I resume school then
    Cancer On FLEEK
    Cancer On FLEEK
    rip, well I missed that.
    Cancer On FLEEK
    Cancer On FLEEK
    Im on after 6 everyday (since I have school before) and Im GMT +0
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    I'm down to play tomorrow or Wednesday, depending on when you can make it, although I've got a block from about 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM my time where I can't play on Tuesday. We can also play today if that works for you, although I'm not sure if that will give you time to build and test.
    Hey man I'm your tutor for B101, you can add me on skype so we can set up some times n_n

Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Okay. Super busy today (and Thursdays in general), but I'll add you and we can get started tonight or tomorrow.
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Sent you a contact request, assuming I found the right account.
    dpp uu tour when?
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Busy tomorrow, but I can play Sunday or Monday if that works for you.
    Malin
    Malin
    sure sunday is ok monday prolly at nite
  • Loading…
  • Loading…