Ryuu Davin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Drampa will be ready soon, let me know when would be a good time for me to pass it to you.
    Ryuu Davin
    Ryuu Davin
    My FC: 0233-0822-6543
    pilica12
    pilica12
    A bit of a change of plan; my apologies. I am currently waiting on an RNG that looks to be lasting to late tomorrow. Would you be able to suggest a good time to trade then?
    Ryuu Davin
    Ryuu Davin
    No problem, tomorrow at same time of now should be fine :)
    So, we seem to keep missing eachother :p My friend Maximum Optimizer has my HP Steel Ditto as well, and he's more active during the day than I am. Could you check if he's online when you are here, so you can do the trade with him? :D That'd be perfect man. :)
    Ryuu Davin
    Ryuu Davin
    Yes, i'll contact him if you aren't available right now. I'll trade to him the two poliwags for hp steel ditto right?
    Lol, thank you for requesting that HP Steel ditto :) Would 31/31/31/31/30/31 Timid work for you?
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Works for me!
    Ryuu Davin
    Ryuu Davin
    I'll go online in about 30 minutes, are you around?
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Ugh, I'm sorry about yesterday. Which timezone are you in? :P I'll be here for about 6 hours, just checking every 20 minutes or so.
    Hey there! I've got an egg that matches your TSV (2244). Would you be willing to hatch it for me please? :)
    Hi! I have an egg with your TSV #1628. Can you hatch it for me please? My friend code is 3265 5590 3288.
    We'll do a direct trade, if that's ok with you. I'm pretty sure your Flabebe got sniped.
    My FC is 1521-5915-4213 (different from sig), what's yours?
    Just letting you know that i'll have your mons in a few hours from now if that's ok for you. I'm in GMT+1 so i don't think we'll have to much trouble with arranging a trade
    Reisuke
    Reisuke
    Yup. That's my IRL name
    Reisuke
    Reisuke
    Good luck with your pokemon!

Feel free to ask me for anything you need catched (in SS) in the future
    Ryuu Davin
    Ryuu Davin
    Awesome! now i can complete my kanto team thanks to you. Thanks again man ;)
    Hey I just saw a post of urs at PRNG help, and you were showing a VBA with pokemon emerald in search of seeds...but let me ask something: is there a way to migrate pokemons from GBA emulator to a NDS emulator?? I can't find it on google :s
    ~Thanks
    Yes I would like you to be a distributor for my giveaway. Find me or I will find you whenever we are both online so I can get you the togepi. You can clone right?
    Se entri ingame parti da 0, e 1+11 fa 12, il frame di Latias è e rimane 11 =P
    Comunque non ho capito il tuo problema col radio seed. Una volta preso il tuo seed, ti aiuta a tenere traccia del frame in cui sei e... basta.
    Boh è piuttosto difficile spiegarlo in inglese perché è troppo semplice xD
    Entri il gioco, e avanzi il frame fino a 396. Non è difficile perché proprio grazie al radio seed tu puoi tenere traccia del tuo frame. Significa proprio che devi arrivare alla chiamata numero 396 prima di fare un passo in avanti e iniziare la sfida contro Lance.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…