iGlack
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When fite for DPP cup? I'm GMT-4 (EDT) and weekends tend to be more available than weekdays for me, but I can't play from 3:30 - 7:00 on weekends and recently I have been busier than usual.
    iGlack
    iGlack
    Thanks and I was out the whole night. What time today? I'll try be on stours. p sure I share a few private rooms with you too so I should be more active on main.
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    We might actually be able to play in 30 minutes. Otherwise sometime soon after 5 PM my time.
    iGlack
    iGlack
    5pm your time is best time. Thats 9pm for me. See you then.
    We gotta play for the ADV cup. When do you wanna play? I'm EST and can play on my afternoons during weekdays and almost all the day on weekend
    good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit rightthere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit
    we're paired for team tour when do you want to play? I'm gmt -5 and this weekend would work great for me, but i'm open to other times
    iGlack
    iGlack
    well looks like you missed both days, any other times in the weekday
    Scyther NO Swiping
    Scyther NO Swiping
    I am so sorry, for some reason it didn't notify me when you replied the first time, I can do pretty much any afternoon this week (after 5 my time) except Wednesday.
    iGlack
    iGlack
    we'll try the weekend
    hey man, we need to play for MPL. I've been slammed w/ getting this new sub-forum organized, so sorry about johning. I can play rn if you're around. Else, can you do tomorrow from 7-9am EST (GMT-5). I can also try to play tomorrow during my evening (after ~11pm your time).
    iGlack
    iGlack
    tomorrow sounds good, i'll try be on 7-9am EST
    iGlack was last seen: Viewing member profile p2, 8 minutes ago
    p2
    fuck you stalking cunt AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    iGlack
    iGlack
    /me unzip

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM OH YEAH
    Nyaaaaa!!! (^_<) ^____;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    iGlack
    iGlack
    ௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵
    We play for the Equal Opportunity tournament. I'm GMT +1, and can play most days on the evening my time. Any specific days that work for you?
    We Three Kings
    We Three Kings
    Friday or Sunday evening fine for you? I'm pretty busy Saturday.
    iGlack
    iGlack
    Busy on sat too, sunday evening should be good. I'll be on main under IGlack, see you then fam
    We Three Kings
    We Three Kings
    I PM'd on SmogTours, I'll be there for a while if you want to play.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…