Zar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey can u tell me when we can battle for the dou mono tour? I'm gmt +1 :)
    Zar
    Zar
    Im gmt +6 and can do 8 PM - 12 AM my time in most days.What works for u?
    Hey dude, we're paired up for NU League. I'm GMT +1 and can play most days after 6 pm. When are you available?
    Zar
    Zar
    Im GMT +6 and we see each other p often so this shouldnt be a problem.I can play at around 10 PM my time.Does that work for you?
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    Hmm ya i guess so. We can probs meet eachother in tru / squad cuz we're on at the same time often
    mono seasonal, when can you play? im gmt +10, i can play anytime in the afternoon or on weekends
    Zar
    Zar
    IM GMT +6 and can play any day.How abt 10PM my time today? or Any day at that time
    hi, we're paired for No Compaints, when can you play ?
    Zar
    Zar
    GMT +6 and can play on wednesday/Thursday and weekends.what times work for u and whats ur gmt?
    Anno nyme
    I'm GMT+2, and I can play any time today and next week.
    Anno nyme
    I'm on smogtours if you can play right now.
    I totally forgot to do this, lol. We are paired for RU seasonal and I will like to schedule. Sadly, I wont be able to play Thursday or Friday so it would have to be on the Weekend or if I see late at night on Friday.

Im GMT -5. I will stay in contact.
    Zar
    Zar
    yea i cant to friday either but saturday sounds good im gmt +6 and we see each other p often so it shouldnt be a problem
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Ok cool, see you on that day then :)
    hi we're paired for nul, I'm gmt -4, saturday night or sunday some time during the day works best for me as I'll be away from home tomorrow and most of saturday
    Zar
    Zar
    Hey im Gmt +6 so we're pretty far apart.Most days work for me other than Monday. Do you have any specific time in Saturday that u can be on in?
    boltsandbombers
    boltsandbombers
    I'll check later but I think I'm going to get home around 7-8 pm my time, but I usually stay up really late so I could play any time that night (your morning) if you're around
    I'll be in the NU room on ps
    boltsandbombers
    boltsandbombers
    I'll be on ps in the nu room for the next 2-3 hours
    Zar
    Zar
    its a lot of work,u hav to compress it and literally do everything u can to make it under 100 kb :s
    Azelea
    it literally takes 5 mins... >:I
    remember to always say good game after having played
    it is a thing of respect
    weekend for matchmaking tour?
    Zar
    Zar
    uh can we do it in sunday/monday?Im gmt +6
    MPL match anytime youre ready~
    Zar
    Zar
    Ill be on 6 hours from when this is posted i think