vakatalesau
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello we gotta fight for mono seasonals round 2 i'm gmt +5 and i would prefer to get it done in the weekend because i have exams next week :)
    my shifts have changed,but I'm free p much all day and night today if you can play today instead? Update- spoken to rozes and we can play saturday if youre free then instead
    vakatalesau
    vakatalesau
    Yeah sorry some shit came up again, but tomorrow I should be free most of the day
    GyRro
    GyRro
    I'll be on for a couple of hours now and tomorrow morning, so just comment on here or pm me on ps when youre free
    vakatalesau
    vakatalesau
    lol you didn't mention you were only free in the morning, I have school then even on saturday :/
    when for nul? I'm GMT and work most evenings. should be free sunday?
    vakatalesau
    vakatalesau
    Woops sorry I've just been really busy this week and completely forgot. Can you still play today?
    GyRro
    GyRro
    I can literally play now but at work soon
    GyRro
    GyRro
    I'll be on ps for the next hour or so, then leaving for work. If you can get on I dont mind playing
    when do u wanna play for nul? i'd rather play sometime soon like today or tomorrow
    We are paired for NUL Semi-Finals. I am GMT-5 so...when do you want to fite? :o
    nv
    nv
    Oh yea that is ok with me. Tomorrow would be great (since it is basically rn we would be playing and I would like some time to prepare lmao).

So tomorrow at 8am my time?
    vakatalesau
    vakatalesau
    I can't play at that time, can you play in like 7 hours or so?
    nv
    nv
    That is 2pm my time so unfortunately I will be asleep (I have a bad sleep schedule). I can basically do early morning my time or late night or even overnight if need be.
    Hey we have to play for NUL. When can you play? I'm GMT +1
    vakatalesau
    vakatalesau
    Scheduled for friday 8.45-9 pm gmt +1
    Twixtry
    Twixtry
    Something came up so Ill be about an hour later
    Twixtry
    Twixtry
    Im on now if you want to play
    NU League GMT -3. I prefer to play during the weekends after 15:00 my time, if you can not we can combine something during the week.
    We play for the RBY World Championships tournament. I'm GMT +1, and can play most days on the evening my time. Any specific days that work for you?
    We Three Kings
    We Three Kings
    I've had some WiFi issues this weekend, so if you can play any other time, I'd prefer that. If not, I'll get online now if you can.
    vakatalesau
    vakatalesau
    Tomorrow in the afternoon or evening should work
    We Three Kings
    We Three Kings
    I might be busy then, so I'll get online in a few minutes. Connection seems stable for the time being anyway.
    When play mono open r4
    vakatalesau
    vakatalesau
    I'm gmt +1 and usually free in my evenings and sometimes in the afternoons on weekdays, when will you be able to play next week?
    terrors
    terrors
    Monday seems fine for me, just pm me when you want to fight
    Paired for RBY tour r3. GMT -5 I'm available mostly all of today and tomorrow so just let me know what times work for you. I should be around so commenting here or on my wall is the best way to get in touch.
    AM
    AM
    hm ok let's work something out later in the week normally I'm on for most of the day on PS during those times.
    AM
    AM
    I'll be around all of Saturday unless something occurs so if you see me around on smogon tour feel free to challenge me.
    vakatalesau
    vakatalesau
    Alright I will look for you there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…