Bughouse
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• dpp nu, im gmt+2. What times would you like to play?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'm -4 and am not free until my evenings (work full time job) so unless you can play around midnight your time, weekend will be the best
    Bughouse
    Yo we gotta fight for RBY Cup. I am GMT+2 and something like 10pm this saturday works, sunday as a backup.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    oh hi. sure the weekend works for me. I'm -4 and that time should work fine.
    which espeon pic is it? can't find it
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    idk ask Stratos. He's referenced it before so I assume it exists... but he doesn't have mods anymore so rip
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    nvm keith had it saved on his computer lmao
    no complaints round 2. im gmt-6 central time. on from 3:00-8:00 everyday and longer on weekends. im ready whenever you are
    MegaStarUniverse
    hey im so sorry for not making it... i was completely strained and tired from school and slept the whole day and i will try tomorrow
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    today will be hard for me, but I might be able to a bit after 6 pm my time, 5 pm yours
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'll be around today
    Hey, we are paired for rby cup r3, i'm gmt+2 and I'll we be avaible from Thursday to Sunday. 15:00 to 22:00 my time.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'm in -4 and I have a full time job so Thurs and Fri are out, unless we play at the very end of your time window. I can play on Saturday or Sunday at any time though.
    Diegolh
    Diegolh
    Saturday or Sunday sounds good. Catch me on Showdown Old Gens, also I'll try to stick around Smogtour.
    Gl at work, cya.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    k I'm around
    Hey, we're paired for rby cup. I'm GMT+2, when do you want to play ?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    hey I can do tues, weds, or fri nights or weekend. I'm east coast US.
    Z+V
    Would you like to play today ? It's k if you need more time to prepare tho.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I could play right now if you want.
    i have a fulltimejob too where i work more hours than you just to make that one clear
    just tell me when you come online today and stop lying that i dont care aboput getting the match done you wont get the activtity win its more likely that ill get it...
    we missed again hm
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I can't do shit if you only come online in my afternoon. I made it very clear in my first message to you I am only free at night my time. I have a full time job.
    when is that in mytime?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'm driving home from work now. I'll be home in 30 mins. Tomorrow should be home earlier.
    ok when well finally play
    tomorrow would work fine for me
    gmt +1 20 oclock my time how does that sound?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    so that's, uh, sunday at 3 pm for me? I think that should work.
    yo youre there?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    was on my phone at work for a second I guess. I am not available on weekdays before 6 pm my time (east coast US).
    I am online with my phone. How long are you online :)?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I can stick around for a few hours. I'll be cooking dinner etc. Won't be checking my computer every second.
    I an GMT +1 wednesday 20 oclock my Time how does that sound?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I will be at work then. I see we're both on now if you want to fight.
    Sounds Great ill pick you up when i have time :) where i can usally find you :D?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    set a scheduled time... it's not hard. I don't just linger around anywhere these days.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    see: gray badgeset
    lol fuck dude stop bringing poltical reality into the politics thread
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    yes how dare I suggest people vote for candidates who actually know how to get shit done instead of ideologues
    those hunter fox book covers are exquisite

just had to thank you for that
    [23:38] Reapehify: If you say something in the public, it's to the public. Don't whine because I used your words against you.

h8 this kid so much
    i would never have guessed u were a jojo fan
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    did you really not get it? It's a pretty famous song.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    God I hate having to make explicit references in firebot like that. People should just know these things. I forget you were like 8 when that came out... and that means other people were 5.
    Stratos
    i get it, but obviously the rest of us were talking about jojos bizarre adventure !_!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…