HSA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, you're my opponent for round 2 of the Point Buy Tournament. My timezone's GMT+1, so PM me yours, and we'll fix up a time. :)
    hey we're opponents for R2 of the 3 vs 3 tourney. im GMT -8 (US West). just tell me when you're free.
    If you get on within an hour of this let me know and we can battle. I will be on SU with the alt Innocent Culprit. If not give me a time for tomorrow and I should be able to work around my timetabe so that we can do this. (I realised I kinda suck a bit at timezones so just give me a time like: 4 hours before now tomorrow)
    "actually, I'll be on in 30 minutes"
    You can't do this, give me a real time, and not "in 30 min".
    Plz give me a normal time
    No I'm about to go into a lecture. Give me a sec and I will see if my friend brought his portable internet. I am on the Uni connection now and it blocks shoddy.
    Gah didn't get your message in time sorry.
    Thge original time tomorrow should be ok so long as I set my alarm. I'm really sorry I have been bad at sticking to the times I said.
    I can't do the time I said in the end. Is two hours after that ok. Something came up in that timeslot.
    Ok then that time on Monday. I will be on. I don't usually sleep Sunday night so I should be on at that time.
    Damn I'm in class for the next 40 minutes or so. If you are going to still be on in an hour I can do it.
    Turns out this weekend isn't great. I have a friends 18th. When are you free on Monday, your time?
    Nah I'm in a lecture. I wouldn't be able to do it for about 3 hours from now. I can do it this time tomorrow though.
    We're matched in the Monotype tournament. What is your timezone and when is a good time for you. You will have to let me know what times in advance because I have to go to the internet cafe if you want to do it during the week.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…