PU open
    gmt-5 schools starting back up this week
    meaning: I can only play from 5:00pm forward
    rob.
    rob.
    I fell asleep lmao yo Sunday around 8?
    PD
    PD
    Sounds gucci..actually im not completely sure. I have to finish something before school starts. Can you play tomorrow early around noon?
    PD
    PD
    Hey Rob , can we play around noon saturday or on Friday at like 7-8pm?
    ru open when

gmt -5 anytime from 9-6 or so is nice weekdays
    Drangonn.
    Drangonn.
    lets not use shaymin+puff btw bc they're prolly gonna get banned anyway and they're broken
    when you wanna play for pu open? gmt +8 here, i can play at like 10pm on wkdays, timing is more flexible on the wkends, so let me know when you are free
    Hey, we play for the RU Open! What's your schedule like? I can play nearly any time Monday, Tuesday in the earlier afternoon, Wednesday all day, and early Thursday. My timezone is -3.
    rob.
    rob.
    Lol I forgot I had work at that time. I'll let you know later what day is best
    Camden
    Camden
    It's alright. I'll be perfectly honest, I slept in and missed the scheduled time. We'll get it sorted.
    rob.
    rob.
    Lol is Wednesday good? I'll be around all day
    Matched for NU Open. I prefer playing Sundays at 1pm est, but I'll be available weekdays after 930pm est. Can't do Saturday.
    Mazz
    Mazz
    If I'm not there right away, I'm on my way and won't be too late. Picking my dad up from work.
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Alrighty, leggo smogtours
    rob.
    rob.
    im sorry m8 had no internet wanna play tomorrow midnight?
    Hey, i liked your new team from the workshop, is it fine to use standard tect max atk diancie and cb entei there?
    rob.
    rob.
    Most drfib
    we are paired for rainbow, league i'm gmt+2 when fite?
    rob.
    rob.
    My bad I'm free tomorrow I'm gmt-5
    silver97
    silver97
    ok fine i'm available all day tomorrow
    silver97
    silver97
    wanna fight today? i'm available for the afternoon maybe in the evening as well, so like for the next 10 hours
    hye we're matched up for pspl

im busy with studying until thursday but am free after that. shoot me a time!
    Hey we're matched up for Rainbow League, my timezone is PST and I'm good to play this weekend, or afterwards. When is your preferred time to play?
    rob.
    rob.
    Doesn't matter really I'm est ill be available around 7 pst all weekend
    0kay
    0kay
    Awesome, ill catch you on the weekend then.
    omfuga: im glad ur a robot and not a real person i feel alot better about myself after figuring that out
    ??? LOL
    rob.
    rob.
    LOL ur too good to be a real person
    Nu league. Im central time and i work during the day this week and weekend im traveling so if you can play at night during the week that'd be awesome
    rob.
    rob.
    lets play rn
    Hi we are matched up for the NU seeded tour, im in the NU room pretty often under the name "Arbiter Nomadder". I am EST, but yeah if you see me feel free to challenge.
    hiya, we play for BW NU cup. I am GMT +2 and am pretty free from Wednesday, cuz my exams end then. Do u wanna schedule a specific time or just wanna meet in the NU room at some point?
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    hey man today's the last day to play! could u respond to this msg so we can try to find a time to play today, or ask for an extension?
    rob.
    rob.
    I guess we can get an extension or play today
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    im on for like 5 more hrs from when i post this! can you play within that period?
    Hey we have to fight for BW2 NU cup. Im gmt +6 and can do weekends.Wbu?
    rob.
    rob.
    Ok I'm gmt-5 what time do u want to play
    Zar
    Zar
    How about 10-11AM you're time on Saturday/Sunday?
    Zar
    Zar
    Your*
    im on now
    Davon
    Davon
    ill be on for another hour then i gtg to work. we can battle after im done with work if youre up for it. ill be available starting at 12am or 1am ish, gmt-7. if not ill be available tomorrow around 12pm.
    nupl gmt+2 lets play on sunday sometimes before 6pm est?
    rob.
    rob.
    i wont be able to do that m8, u cant play sooner?
    choolio
    choolio
    can you do saturday sometimes before 6pm est? the best would be if its before 6pm est cuz i rly dont wanna sit there till midnight or past midnight my time to get the game done
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…