Oglemi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This message by Arii Stella has been removed from public view. Deleted by Oglemi, Today at 8:08 AM.
    Yesterday at 2:47 PM

Why?
    There are more post and you just deleted mine, sigh.
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    Because people were starting to post in seriously.

I did not just delete yours you self-centered twat
    Arii Stella
    Arii Stella
    ''self-centered twat'' Haha ty for the kind explanation esteemed moderator Oglemi.
    Next time you delete a post put the reason and self-centered twat people (like me) won't need to leave a VM in your precious profile.
    Ogles :D
    when play for randbats, GMT-4 and weekend in general works for me, mid-day and afternoons ideally, but we will have to see
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    ok, solid - we'll figure it out, hopefully find each other on STours or something
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    Hey it might be more like 10 or 11 tonight, but i will be on tonight. Otherwise i can sometime around 12-3 tomorrow
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    10-11 tonight is fine, i'll be on from 9-1am, probably, so just message me when you're on
    can you get on IRC pls, I have a question
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    I might be able to tomorrow
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    I was gonna ask if ur hosting RU open or if someone else needs to
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    Vinc just asked and i said no, i told him spirit or dtc might be interested, iirc you didn't want to but you obvs have dibs if you want
    we are matched together for the DP PU tournament.

july 4th, birthday, and moving will make it difficult to pinpoint an exact time for our match as my schedule will be erratic.

i should be available from 4 PM - 7 PM on Sunday GMT -5.

if this time does not work for you i'm sure we can figure out some other time that will.
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    Ya that's actually like the only time that'll work for me this weekend
    hey ogles we're paired for randbat tour, timezone is est when play
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    Friday? I'm cst and like anytime this weekend will work really
    Fireburn
    Fireburn
    friday's fine, I can do like after 6 pm est then but if not i'll just catch you on the weekend
    ah the quote was after i asked him if he could play now since he was playing a game during the time i asked
    hi can me and m dragon finish our series on another time since:

+Fakkesi: wcop or fun?
    ★M Dragon: this is tournament
    ★M Dragon: im going to bed after this

hes truly trying to win via activity if he gets it fine i wont complain since i got one vs bughouse too
    I was banned for linking a spreadsheet in my thread. Before Nexus changed it just now, the rule said that "solely" posting a spread sheet is prohibited. PM: http://prntscr.com/bi6egy I also thought it was okay since my shop is very well organized and a lot easier to read and provides way more information than anything I'd be able to write in a post.

Sorry for the trouble,
    Honfar
    are hubs supposed to be included in the smogon credits?
    Harsha
    Harsha
    hope u and tennisace enjoyed ur weekend together btw. always knew he was a bit gay despite those girlfriend lies.
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    I wouldn't have an opinion on hubs being in the credits tbh, but they were generally for cc so i would probs say no
    Harsha
    Harsha
    ah that's what i figured. there were like 4 entries in there so it seemed super inconsistent but i assume that just means ppl added them in themselves
    youre gonna post classic playoffs right
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    ya tonight, was busy last night
    Isa
    Isa
    aight good stuff
    Oh no, Simisear got last place (#720) on that Japan wide Pokemon poll to determine who gets given out at the movie :(
    Hi, we're matched for UUPL. I'm GMT - 5 and would prefer to play Sunday. Friday and Saturday would also work. I'm busy until 2:30 P.M. my time on weekdays, but I'm free pretty much all day on the weekend. Let me know what works for you.
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    later in the day cuz i'm gonna try to be outside while it's nice out, i would prefer something like 6 or 7
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    That's fine with me. I'll be around then.
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    I'll be on Smogtours under the name PS Amaroq.
    Hey dude, sorry I wasn't trying to like legit call you out or anything, I just thought it was funny so I pointed it out.
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    ya i know, sorry if i came off aggressively
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…