Oathkeeper
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey are you still around? And will you be around for a little bit longer? I actually have another egg that's 0295 if you'd help me hatch another please :)
    Pokelate
    Yes! Thanks so much! Oh man that Turtwig looks so cute haha. Really if I can repay the favor lemme know. If for some reason you don't feel like setting up on Reddit, heck, I could get some of the eggs that match your TSV and just give em to ya. Or if there's certain shinies you're looking for I can keep an eye out. Just lemme know!
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    I just set up all 4 of my TSV pages on Reddit. Contact me through that if desired!
    Pokelate
    Nice! See ya over there! haha :)
    Hey there! I've got an egg that matches your TSV (0295) if you'd be willing to help me out. Thanks in advance! :)

Also let me know if there's an item you would like; I have a decent collection including most berries (I think), PP Maxes, Ability Capsules, etc.
    Pokelate
    Ahhh! Thanks so much! I don't have a lot of fairy shinies and this one has a great IV spread so I'm excited!! Really, thanks for the help and lemme know if I can do anything else to return the favor :-D
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    You are very welcome! =) Honestly, you didn't need to give me anything, but Ability Capsules are hard to come by haha. Especially when you need 200 BP to get one XD
    Pokelate
    Oh I'm happy to. Honestly I have a stupid amount of them and I don't really use them that often. Hit me up if you want more of the things! Haha. I think Spritzees are pretty adorable as shinies and was bummed I couldn't find a match on Reddit so I'm glad I found this forum!

Cheers!
    Sup dude. Sorry Havent been on Smogon for a while.
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    Hey dude!! It's no problem! I've been busy myself with school XD Hope to trade with you soon I hope!!
    Alpha_Arrowz
    Alpha_Arrowz
    Yeah probably. I kinda am stopping with shops at the moment. I just created a spreadsheet of breedables im trying to collect to do in the future. But I may do some trading every now and then. For now, im only trading for what I beed ehich is more breedables.
    Hi I have an egg that matches your TSV 0295. Will you hatch it for me please?
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    My sincerest apologies for getting to this really late. I can still hatch your egg if you still have it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…