rural
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• rural where are you :(
    rural
    rural
    ive been mega busy but i try really hard to check smogon when i can :( im gonna try to be on discord more tho bc i miss yall
    brightobject
    brightobject
    prioritise :) we can wait still!!!
    Hey when you wanna play for rank tour? im gmt -3 and tuesday, thursday or weekend work best
    rural
    rural
    thursday works for me
    when ru open im gmt+2
    rural
    rural
    sounds good
    rural
    rural
    u missed time today and i wont really be able to play tomorrow can you play any time before deadline?
    sergey
    i was on main all day today alas, im free tomorrow all day basically so just suggest a time and ill be there
    We are supposed to play for BW Revisited. I am GMT-5 and I am normally on late night or early morning so whatever works for you :)
    rural
    rural
    aight man i'll find you on smogtours during those times.
    nv
    nv
    [09:00] +nv: Hey :)
    [09:01] +nv: So turns out I haven't built for BW UU revisited yet and stuff is coming up for me (Smogon and irl stuff)
    [09:02] +nv: So you can take the win or get a new opponent
    [09:02] +nv: Sorry about that :/

Just in case you missed my PMs
    rural
    rural
    oh hey dude yea i didnt get them. i'll post in the thread
    Hey we play for RU OPEN when are you available? Im GMT -3 and can only play on the weekend and onwards.
    rural
    rural
    hy im gmt-5 and can play on sunday/monday next week
    Lusa
    lets do on monday then
    rural
    rural
    aight gotcha
    when do you want to play for lc open, im gmt-6 and can play any time from 5:00pm - 10:00pm on the weekdays and 10:00am - 10:00pm on the weekends as long as you message me.
    Confide
    Confide
    FUCK
    Confide
    Confide
    bro quote subbed you out, I thought you quit or w/e because you were inactive and finch told me you weren't replying to his snapchats or w/e. I think we can talk to quote about subbing you back in
    rural
    rural
    ye i should have looked into it honestly so if i dont get subbed back in it's my own fault.
    We're matched for the GSC UU tour. My timezone is GMT -4

Want to battle this Friday at 2 PM GMT -4?
    DTC
    DTC
    Okay, how about sometime between 5-8 PM this Friday?
    rural
    rural
    sounds great dude
    rural
    rural
    hey man you're gonna have to take the win on this one. i havent been able to build/find teams for this and i cant really be back before ~9pm my time.
    hey man. we play for uubers. im gmt -5 and can play any time 6PM - 9PM Weekdays and and any time on weekends so long as we plan ahead. let me know when is good for you!
    thx
    rural
    rural
    i made the 6pm time after all tho. i understand i couldnt rely on you to be there after i said i might not be but can we try for sometime this weekend?
    Sam I Yam
    If you wanna try to play today I should be available from maybe 3-5 just give me a heads up tho :)
    rural
    rural
    ok we can try for then i'll be on smogtours all day
    uubers, any day after weds is fine just give me a time im +2
    rural
    rural
    wanna try friday around 4 my time?
    ict
    ict
    u can take the win, personal matters wont let me play mons anyway
    rural
    rural
    alright sorry to hear that dude
    adv nu cup when?
    rural
    rural
    hey man just wondering when you wanted to get this done
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    Oh right if you're available tomorrow night that'd be cool, i'm CST which is -5 iirc
    rural
    rural
    the deadline is tonight tho :o i guess we could ask for a small extention
    yo, we're playing for the gsc nu thingy, when do you wanna fite? i'm MST (over in the midwest)
    TSR
    TSR
    Not at home atm unfortunately, I'll be back about 4 my time hopefully that's not too long to wait
    rural
    rural
    that's fine bro
    TSR
    TSR
    i'm back finally, can play whenever. sorry for the wait, shoulda brought my own car :s
    hey, when for major league? gmt +1
    rural
    rural
    hey man im gmt -6 and im free every day after 4pm my time bar fridays
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…