Ajna
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• gmt -4 NU open when?
    Ajna
    Ajna
    sorry i was on a plane and im gmt +10. im on vacation so i'd prefer to play mornings or nights. if i have some time in the middle of the day i'll lyk
    Ajna
    Ajna
    im on for the next three hours
    Beta.
    Beta.
    Sorry that I wasn't here for that, but I am here for a considerable amount of time. We can either play now, or we won't be able to play. I had prior commitments (work) when you were away. I hope you are still on, as it says you were on 8 minutes ago.
    Hey. We play for UU Open. I have an exam coming up on Friday so I'd like to play Saturday or Sunday if possible. I'm GMT +2.
    Ajna
    Ajna
    Yea sure homie. Sorry about the late response, I just got back from australia and slept all day haha
    Tony
    Tony
    No worries. :]
    Ajna
    Ajna
    just added you :)
    rult, i'm gmt-4, what times are you available? on weekdays i can play after 4:30 my time generally, i prefer the later end of the week. Saturday will probably also be ok.
    Ajna
    Ajna
    can you play right now? if not uhh pick a time tomorrow and i'll do my best to make it
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    can't rn, its way too late for me. Maybe 9-10 tmrow? I might be able to do earlier too, depends on my parents.
    Ajna
    Ajna
    alright well we'll try and make it work
    uh idk why you deleted my contact post but whatever.
    im gmt-6 when do you want to play for rult
    Confide
    Confide
    ah maybe i just thought i posted on your wall... w/e dont matter now do you wanna play thursday noon?
    Ajna
    Ajna
    sounds good
    Ajna
    Ajna
    i messaged u on stours boss
    ru summer seasonal, im gmt -5, showdown username enemyjurist, can play most of the time. You're -7, correct? let me know when you can play and on what server. assuming your showdown username is anja as well.
    If i missed you i'm terribly sorry. Have fun guys, not gonna be signing into this for a pretty long while so, peace.
    solely pkmn friends who i was cool with(no particular order): Icey Tea, Dundies, Tidal Waltz, Llamas, Arikado, Feen, Kableye, Slurmz, MrAldo
    Trash- ik you're dead like me but you're one of the most down to earth guys i ever met on here. gl with everything in life bro
    Bleve-hahahhaha the victini will be mine forever. you're cute and we were close in bw2 so that makes u cooler than most of these ppl
    Glory-If you ever somehow see this, you're the day one. Had so much fun playing with you in bw2, and i hope you're doing well wherever u are
    tko-talking to you was always fun, wish we were a bit closer. gl with x country homie, you're a tank. ps you're better at pokes than u think
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…