Mounts
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we have to play for OU Longest tour. GMT+2 here, when do you want to play?
    Miridy
    Miridy
    Hey, Sorry but something fame up and I'll not be able to be online at 9. Could we meet at like 7.30?
    Mounts
    Mounts
    That should work!
    Miridy
    Miridy
    hey, I'm online on smogtours!
    Hi we're paired for the World's Longest Tour (ADV). What time are you available to play? I'm US Central time zone and have plenty of availability.
    Mounts
    Mounts
    Hi ! I'm gmt+2, what about playing at like 2pm your time on wednesday?
    UD
    UD
    Sounds great to me! I go by "The (adjective) UD" on PS and am usually in the Old Gens room, and occasionally on SmogTours.
    Mounts
    Mounts
    Alright, i'll look for you there! :)
    Mounts
    Mounts
    Uh i'm so sorry man i completely forgot :( i'll be able to play this afternoon (in 45mn) if you're there, otherwise i'll be down to play on the week end, we have the same timezone so thats great :)
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    I am now on showdown
    T'es un bon joueur. Sous tous les sens du terme. Content que tu sois français :D
    Mounts
    Mounts
    tkt ça se travaille les builds :p les trucs humanitaires comme tu dis ça me tente pas du tout D:
    Teclis
    Teclis
    Je sais, mais j'ai tellement de teams en mémoire que quand je build j'en ai toujours une qui me vient à l'esprit, je me dis qu'elle est meilleure anyway et j'abandonne
    Teclis
    Teclis
    Yy c'est long et un peu galère, mais je pense que je serais plus utile comme ça qu'en enchainant plein de games sans pour autant m'ameliorer, à un moment je me dirais sans doute "allez faut que je m'y mette" mais d'ici là...
    Mounts
    Mounts
    didnt see u, i have to leave now :( are you on main or on smogtours most of the time ? see ya !
    Drangonn.
    Drangonn.
    tomorrow @ 4 shoukd be good. if not weekend isnt too bad.
    Mounts
    Mounts
    yo, didn't see u :( i hope we'll find a way to play this weekend :)
    BW for longest OU tour. does Wednesday at 4 PM PST work for you?
    z0mOG
    z0mOG
    hey sry completely forgot about tour .-.
    tomorrow same time?
    Mounts
    Mounts
    Perfect!
    z0mOG
    z0mOG
    ugh sry i forgot time again :(
    if i forget to make it tomorrow same time just take win
    rly sry i keep messing up
    hi when would you like to play for longest ou tour? im gmt+1
    Mounts
    Mounts
    hi, what about tonight before or after smogon tour ?
    p2
    i'm leaving in just over an hour and i'll maybe be back 8pm my time, but could be as late as 10
    Mounts
    Mounts
    ok np, i'll be on ps main at 10 your time :)
    Hey. We play for Crew battling. I'm also GMT +2 so getting this done soon shouldn't be too much of a problem. Wanna play tomorrow or Tuesday evening?
    Mounts
    Mounts
    great, i already have a battle planned tomorrow night so tuesday evening seems pretty neat to me :)
    Tony
    Tony
    Ah great. I'm playing for another tour at around 8 PM GMT +2, would after that work?
    Mounts
    Mounts
    Yep that's perfect :)
    hey tour of thieves r2, i'm gmt +2 free from my 11 to 14 and from my 19:30 to 21, but if it's an issue for you i can try to stay on later
    Mounts
    Mounts
    hi, we're in the same time zone so that's great, i can play tonight if you want to :)
    hey when do you want to play dp? I'm eastern
    Mounts
    Mounts
    Alright, otherwise i'll be able to play in around 1 hour from now
    BKC
    BKC
    that'll be a bit too late even for me. I'll do my best to make 4
    Mounts
    Mounts
    Alright, see ya, we'll figure out a plan if you cant make it :]
    Mounts was last seen: Viewing forum ORAS OU Teams, A moment ago
    ça sent le noob ici.
    Mounts
    Mounts
    Fo bi1 aprandr a joué ^^'
    hey when do you wanna play oras crew. i'm gmt+2
    Mounts
    Mounts
    Hi, we have to wait for the first match to happen and then we'll need to schedule, because we need to know who won and how many pokemons this person has left in order to properly fight :p
    ça a l'air bien de spammer des ;), des :) et des :p sur son wall. j'essaierai. et d'ailleurs tu as shad et pas moi sur skype. je retiens. ;) :) :p
    Mounts
    Mounts
    Faut encore que j'accepte shad ;) :) :p. File ton skype par mp ou sur la room petit filou ;) :) :p
    I suppose we have to play for the randbats tournament, since we have close timezones let me know when is suitable for you. Merci
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    salut, I'll still be out by then :( is an hour later (6 pm my time) any good?
    Mounts
    Mounts
    I can try that but maybe i'll be out too haha :( anyways i'll be home at 10pm your time at worst, i'll be in franais by then :)
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    that works ;)
    you're so good dude wtf

I remember being all mad you beat me in an ORAS smogtour but now I realize you're just jesus LOL
    Mounts
    Mounts
    Haha that's really nice from you man, i clearly remember our fight and it was a close one ;) i'm happy about how i played today but you were pretty impressive as well vs TheEnder :) gl for the rest of wcop dude !
    Omfuga
    Omfuga
    Thanks man, I see you doing well oo
    Perfect. Yes, we have the same gmt.
    The next week i'll have my nights avaibles. And I,ll not work the next weekend.
    And this sunday I'll avaible... I think.
    We are in contact. See ya! ;)
    hey we're up for adv nu, I'm gmt -3 and can play tomorrow/sun
    Mounts
    Mounts
    hi, i'm on vacation right now so i have huge availabilities, you'll probably find me on the french room whenever you're on!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…