Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi when you want play for The UU open round 3 ? I'm gmt +2
    Lusa
    Im -3, my computer is broken atm and I dont wanna play on my phone so could you wait like 1-2 days and i will let you know when it gets fixed.
    Lusa
    Hey my comp is fixed, when you wanna play? Id prefer to get it done this week.
    we have to play for doubles open. wanna do it later?
    Lusa
    Just take the win bro
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    you sure man? hmm id have to ask for another sub i think
    Lusa
    Yh im sure, sorry man
    Hey what server do you want to play on? I'll idle on smogtours with this name, if you want to do on main let me know what room i can find you in.
    Lusa
    I wish I could play rn but I cant even open smogtours
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    oh that's fine lol, I was gonna ask something similar, b/c a storm's brewing here, but didn't want to make excuses. yeah that is fine.
    Lusa
    Hey man, I wont be able to play on the same time as yesterday cause im traveling today, i am on Smogtours right now and I will be there for the next two hours so if you can pls show up if you can play.
    What's your time zone ? We play for ru ssnl r2
    Lusa
    sure
    PD
    PD
    Sorry bro I'm going to be out of town for he weekend, can we play like beginning of next week ? The dueline isn't even until Wednesday so it should work
    Lusa
    No problem bro, you can chall whenever you see me online.
    when you wanna play im gmt -5 and free most times
    Lusa
    I can either play tomorrow or next week, wathever you prefer is fine with me. Im GMT -3.
    jacob
    jacob
    tomorrow is good
    Lusa
    Fine, i will challenge when i see you on BOF.
    We're matched for the Liars Tour. When can you play? I'm GMT +2.
    Lusa
    Friday and Thursday are the only days i can play, Im GMT -3 and you can find me on PS as Vai Lusa.
    Lusa
    Nvm bro i can only play Thursday
    Rayzark
    Rayzark
    Thursday is okay. When can you play?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…