Medeia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• nu team tour when
    Void
    Void
    the coming weekend is probably past the deadline though, so prob gonna have to be within the next few days. would have been nice if we could play yesterday, my schedule isn't flexible on weekdays unfortunately, i'm willing to play up to 6pm your time latest.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Ok, are you availaible tomorrow 4 pm my time?
    Void
    Void
    yeah
    RU seasonal wen. Im gmt -5, work til 4 my time during the week so could play evenings or afternoon on Saturday
    yo you said you were gonna play for RU ssnl today at this time but your not here :[
    Och nö, warum gegen dich. Naja, wir müssen RU Open. Ich kann immer abends, bin ab Sonntag allerdings für eine Woche im Urlaub, kann dann also nur noch sehr eingeschränkt kämpfen. Sag mal, wann du kannst.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Lass dann mal morgen Abend so um 19-20 Uhr oder nach 22 Uhr spielen.
    FullLifeGames
    Hey we play in RBY Ubers Round 3 when is a good time? I am gmt-5.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I'm gmt+2, can you play on sunday 10-11 pm my time?
    lc open r2. Can u do thursday next week 10am to 4pm gmt -4?
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I'm gmt+2 and thursday around 3-4 pm your time should work for me, i'll message you again soon enough, if something comes up.
    Star
    Star
    Sounds good
    Hey, double open, when you ca ? Me all evening bewtwenn 9pm to 12pm, and sometimes in the journey but no all times, say me when ou can
    Kurukaito
    Kurukaito
    So we have miss the schedule, so today or tomorrow is good, today when you can but no 9pm, and tomorow all the journey is good say me the best for you
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Sorry i just came back to my home, does 8 or 9 pm on tomorrow work for you?
    Kurukaito
    Kurukaito
    yes i note :)
    we play lc open r1 im gmt +5:30 and am looking to play at either 8 or 9pm mytime any day. if that doesnt work we can work out something for the weekend when i have more time
    freezai
    freezai
    sure
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Yesterday didn't work unfortunately (i pm'd you on smogtours on like 7 pm my time but you didn't answer or haven't seen my message), when can you play today or tomorrow (wednesday won't work, because i'll be out of home until late evening)?
    freezai
    freezai
    can we play now, i messaged u on ps
    Hey we're matched up for RU Open r1. When are you free? I'm GMT -4 and I can try to match your availiability
    When do you wanna play for rby ubers tour?
    GMT-6 & I am free on Tuesday.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I'm gmt+2, are you able to play at 10-11 pm my time on tuesday? I can't play later than that.
    Arii Stella
    Arii Stella
    Uh something came up and I really have to go, cab we play tomorrow at the same time please
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Tomorrow same time is fine by me, see you on smogtours then.
    When's a good time for you to play for dpp pu? I'm gmt -6 and will be available quite a bit this weekend
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I'd like to play on 9-10 pm on sunday (i'm gmt+2), are you available at that time?
    November Rain
    November Rain
    Yeah, 9pm your time is great
    November Rain
    November Rain
    I'm on showdown whenever you are ready
    Hey, we're paired for the UU Open! I'm EDT / GMT - 5, should be fairly free whenever and hanging in the Doubles room. When do you want to play?
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    I'm online, hanging in the Doubles room, so send me a message if you want to play
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    I'll be free at a similar time tomorrow so let me know if that works for you
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    I'm on smogtours, should be there for the next couple of hours
    When would you like to play for the dpp pu tournament? I am gmt+1 so we have close timezones
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Tomorrow afternoon (like 3-5 pm) or monday late evening should work, can't really give exact times atm.
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Not free tomorrow afternoon, only evening and Monday late evening (8-11pm your time) works
    ich kann bis Sonntag kämpfen. Danach bin ich für eine Woche weg. Wollen wir die Frist schaffen müssen wir entweder Heute, Morgen oder am Samstag kämpfen. Geht das?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…