RowDog
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Matched for UU open R5. I'm gmt -6, which is kinda unfortunate. About a 14-hour difference in our times.

My availability is shoddy during the week, but I'm free during the week. Should we aim to play Saturday, maybe around 930am my time? I believe that would be about 1130pm your time.
    RowDog
    RowDog
    Saturday sounds fine for me. I'm generally up that late anyway so we'll go with that.
    Yo rowdog, we need to battle for UU open. What's your timezone and availability? I'm GMT +2 and and free pretty often, outside of work.
    Hey! We face for the UU Open... +5.5 is my timezone, so when?
    RowDog
    RowDog
    Preferably tomorrow sometime tomorrow. I'm GMT +8, and I can do anytime between midday and like 2am my time lol. So just message me an hour that you'd like between then and I should be able to make it. If you can't just message what you can do and I'll try my best to make it.
    trollface.jpg
    trollface.jpg
    6 pm and onwards (+5.5)
    trollface.jpg
    trollface.jpg
    We can battle now if you're here, whats your nick btw?
    UU open when fite
    RowDog
    RowDog
    Yo. We still having the second battle around now?
    teal6
    teal6
    Update?
    RowDog
    RowDog
    I won round 1 and we were supposed to do the next match the night after, but I didn't run into Flares on Showdown. I've posted on his profile to try and organise a time and will try and get it done ASAP.
    hey fam when u wanna play
    Thisbemyalt
    Thisbemyalt
    I cant play tonight but im going to talk to shiba and see if we cn change the matchup so that you play smeone with a better time zone next week
    RowDog
    RowDog
    Eh, just the take the win man. I got a lot of stuff on plate at the moment anyway with it coming to the end of semester. Goodluck.
    Thisbemyalt
    Thisbemyalt
    oh well thanks man I would play now but Im about to sleep :/
    When can you play for koko meta tour? I'm GMT -5 and should be available every weekday after 6 pm my time
    RowDog
    RowDog
    Ok, I'm GMT +8 lol. Though I could make around 8:00pm onwards your time I guess. How long will you be on past 6? And then hopefully we should be able to vs the next time those times come around from this message
    RowDog
    RowDog
    I'm in the UU room on PS! atm for when you want to vs, hoping I've calced the GMT right
    we have been slated to battle for the theorymon minitour.my time zone is gmt+5:30 min.when can u play
    and wats ur username on showdown?
    RowDog
    RowDog
    Otherwise if you'd rather schedule a time which best suits you I'll see if I am available to battle then.
    sand1234
    sand1234
    there is no user called rowdog on showdown,maybe there is some number attached?
    RowDog
    RowDog
    That's because I wasn't online at the time aha. Just take the activity win man, I'm really not interested enough in this tournament at the moment. Good luck in the future rounds.
    fren,,, watfor here,,, only to bring a message

adaptability dragalge is legal in oras and xy :3
    RowDog
    RowDog
    Yeah I saw someone post it in the NP n_n back in business bb. But I'm not back until like 2 weeks from now :/
    We play for the oras tour r3 Sunday sound OK I'm est
    RowDog
    RowDog
    Yeah sorry, been a bit inactive just recently. I'll try and be active as much as possible tonight and across tomorrow. As we are located on opposite sides of the Earth would mornings (around 8:00am to 10:00am your time) be good for you? In which case we can vs in around 8hrs which would be ideal.
    RowDog
    RowDog
    Alternatively I can try and get up early if you want to vs a bit late.
    Hey you alright to fite this weekend? GMT -6 I'm sure I'll see you on PS but just in case
    Hey Sorry if you think I blew you off today in PS!. My phone doesnt let me do chat for some reason. That Drag really screwed me up. Would you be offended if i tried your team out for DH this month? You had almost all DH mons and ive been in a stall-y kind of mood lately lol
    RowDog
    RowDog
    Yeah sure, go for it. I'd be interested to see how well it could do on a fresh alt. And no offence taken. Sorry again for the hax aha
    It is a tournament I don't think they'd be all that willing to reveal their teams XD So asking for replays probably won't happen till maybe the finals or so.
    RowDog
    RowDog
    Get the losers who got eliminated to post them :P
    im gmt-5, can play tomorrow night and friday p much. after that it gets a bit harder with the weekend but i could probably make something work
    Please try to battle st123 today for team trials as the host is asking for activity posts
    Don't worry. I am extending the deadline (knew beforehand that i would have to do this lol).
    RowDog
    RowDog
    Cool, thanks. We'll make sure to get it done.
    I guess you are my opponent for the minitour. When do you want to battle?
    RowDog
    RowDog
    Hey man, I can see that you are on now but I have to go off in about 5 minutes again. If this time suits you what I can do is get on 20 minutes or so earlier from this time tomorrow and we can battle then. Is that cool?
    Scotti
    Scotti
    yeah that will work
    RowDog
    RowDog
    Ok, I am ready to battle when you are.
    Dude, I was reading through the suggestions thread, and saw that you wanted to do Gen 6 Permaweather. I actually was writing a tier for this but my laptop broke and is in for repairs at the moment. Wanna work on something together with this idea?
    RowDog
    RowDog
    Sure, I could probably use some help with the idea as well especially when it comes to certain bans that might need to come about, as I didn't really play much Gen 5 OU and I know that some things were broken more or less because of the perma-weather (like Excadrill). Would love to work on it with you :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…