Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Paired for Longest tour, gmt +2 available evening, and you. (sry for being late)
    hey are u free on sunday? i should be free for most of the day, let me know a time (I'm gmt -4 just as a reminder lol)
    when can you play for uu majors? gmt -4 evenings and late weeknights preferred
    There is only one week remaining in stage one of UU Majors. Please schedule with the remaining opponents in your pool ASAP. Some of them have been attempting to contact you now for over a week.
    world's longest tour dpp when? i'm gmt+2
    Drud
    same timezone can you do tomorrow around 6pm
    silver97
    silver97
    whoops sorry didn't check smogon yesterday, would tomorrow same time be good?
    pst when u free for UU majors I'm gmt -7 and I'm usually free during my nights
    bsu
    bsu
    i cant play at that time i have class, when else are you free?
    Drud
    can you do my 10pm tomorrow then?
    bsu
    bsu
    no i have class then. are u free during ur mornings? like 7/8 am
    We're in the same group for UU Majors r1. I'm gmt -5 and available throughout the day most weekdays.

When do you want to get this done?
    hi, paired for uu swiss r2, im gmt+2, and im free monday around 5pm-6pm let me know :)
    Drud
    same timezone, that time on monday should be good, see you then
    hey man when play longest tour dpp? GMT +6
    Drud
    uh, can you do now? online on smogtours as wild drud
    stabmons deluxe tour, when can you play? gmt +2 here
    Drud
    same timezone, i can play tomorrow night
    fran17
    fran17
    i'll let you know because idk what i do during night
    We're matched up for ru ssnl r4, when are you free to play? I'm gmt-4
    Accel
    Accel
    Hey man I've been waiting for you to show up after our convo on the server. Lmk if you can't play today and we'll arrange a time to play later on
    randbats tour, im gmt-3, weekend or 9-11 AM/6-11 PM my time on weekdays is good for me
    Drud
    yo, i am gmt +2 and that seems like a cool time, vm me when ur on
    Ninja
    Ninja
    do you want to play rn?
    Drud
    sure i am on main as wild drud
    We are paired for STABmons Deluxe tour. I am GMT-5 and can play late night / overnight / early morning nearly everyday so whatever times between there feels best for you is fine with me lol.
    Drud
    oh my laptop glitched out then, you can get the activity call soz for not playing :[
    nv
    nv
    I mean if we can reschedule to play before the deadline, I'm fine with that. But if you wanna give me the win, that's fine too. :/
    Drud
    deadline is tomorrow, how about we play the game today?
    im on smogtours and main as wild drud
    We're playing for randbats tour. I'm GMT-4 and I can play any day this week except tomorrow and thursday.
    Drud
    gmt +2 i prefer today
    Ursarox
    I'm on smogtours now
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…