TUO
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we are playing for lc swiss tour? I'm gmt-5, when can you play?
    TUO
    TUO
    are you free to play now? If not, let's play weekend I guess
    Kev
    Kev
    Weekend would be better, I tried waiting but I had to head out for school
    TUO
    TUO
    kk
    Hi, we're paired up for the Survivor II Monotype battle. I'm GMT +1, and free 2-11 PM.
    TUO
    TUO
    dude i dont think I can stay/wait any longer we'll need to find some kind of compromise
    Alfa610
    Alfa610
    Ugh, sorry, i just got back to my PC. I guess we should coinflip? Tomorrow i'm busy :/
    TUO
    TUO
    kk i guess
    When you wanna do this, baby?
    TUO
    TUO
    hey dood gmt+8 me i think weekend is good something like saturday, cant really schedule without your timezone tho what is it?
    Kenpwnchi
    Kenpwnchi
    I live in Detroit, MI. I'll be attending a Yu-Gi-Oh! Regional all Saturday. Is there perhaps another day?
    TUO
    TUO
    can you play on mornings? then maybe something like monday morning your time could work
    Hi i'm your opponent in The Official tournment VGC 17 .
    I'm in a timezone gmt +1 i Can play today(until my 4 Am) And tomorrow (after 10 am) i Can play only in Showdown , Gl ! :)
    We're meant to play for SuMo build a team your, GMT+0, when do you wanna get this done?
    SANJAY
    SANJAY
    Yeah, should be fine
    TUO
    TUO
    hey fam couldnt make it and still havent built a team cuz i was out longer than i excpected take win im done
    SANJAY
    SANJAY
    alright
    Paired for DOU ssnls >_> . Im available from 15:00 to 22:30 on Friday, wont be able to play tomorrow :c . On the weekend Ill be at 17:00 till midnight
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Oh yeah, forgot to put GMT xD. Im GMT -6 c: . And yeah, that time is perfect :3
    TUO
    TUO
    hi friend im ready when you are
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    sigh Im sorry, had to go out. I guess you cant play today, so yeah, take the win
    Hey there we're paired for dou seasonals. I'm gmt-5 and am available after 6 pm on the weekdays and all day on the weekends.
    TUO
    TUO
    WEEKENDS IT IS! im gmt+8 and your time 10pm onwards is a good time for me from Thursday-Saturday
    DaAwesomeDude1
    DaAwesomeDude1
    Sounds good. Want to try to do Saturday?
    TUO
    TUO
    alright waiting for ~2 hours
    TUO, I know it counts for very little, but I would to challenge you for Ranking Tour LC. I know, you are gmt+8 and I'm GMT+2 but we could play next Friday in the afternoon your time. Let me know.
    Paired for bw lc tour, I'm gmt +1. I'll be free on saturday in my morning and on sunday I'll have more free time
    TUO
    TUO
    sunday is best im gmt+8 sunday night my time like 9pm my time is good
    Alice Kazumi
    Alice Kazumi
    Sure it works
    Hello, TUO! We are being grouped in the Entei pool of the UU Majors. This means that we are bound to battle! Details are found below. :)
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    http://spo.ink/euphuumajorsavailability

The cells in green are my available times in the specific dates for me to play. Please reply here if you have picked a specific date and time frame. Note that the times I put are in GMT -4, so convert the timezones whenever necessary. :)
    When can you play for uu majors? I'm gmt -3, on weekdays i am available from 7pm to 11pm my time. I can play almost anytime during the night on weekends.
    When can you play for uu majors? I'm gmt -4 and usually available weekday afternoons and late at night. I can also play anytime during the day in weekends.
    TUO
    TUO
    can't play this saturday, maybe my sunday im gmt+8 btw, but yeah I have entrance exams the following week so we probably have to delay
    Pak
    Pak
    we have three weeks so just lmk what weekend you're free
    Hey, we're paired up for UU Majors. I'm GMT+2 and available pretty much every day. Would prefer to play after Tuesday (so from Wednesday onward) if possible. When do you want to play?
    Ark
    Ark
    No. We have 3 weeks; can you give me any time starting Wednesday that works?
    TUO
    TUO
    oh sorry I didn't read the whole thing, next week would be the best idea then, we have 3 weeks after all, maybe something like sep 29th gmt+8 9pm
    Ark
    Ark
    Thursday Sept 29th that time works. That's 3 pm GMT+2. See you then!
    paired for ADV in the worlds longest OU tour, when do you wanna play? i am gmt +2
    TUO
    TUO
    gmt+8 is thursday a good idea (smth like gmt+8 9pm thursday)
    Let's play tmr, today is all pokemon go. It was released today, you should feel my pain ;_;
    hi there we got matched up for the ru open im gmt +2, if youre still on we could play rn, i got a couple spare hours if youre willing to play today
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…