TUO
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When fight for lc seasonal. Gmt +1 and available evenings
    TUO
    TUO
    im actually out of town rn and It was p hard to sched, ill be back by my tuesday morning i think
    TUO
    TUO
    lets go for extension, what time are you good between tues/wed
    Hamhamhamhamham
    Hamhamhamhamham
    I'm pretty flexible Tuesday some time around 3pm suits me best
    yo gotta play u for dou season im free after thursday
    TUO
    TUO
    yo its almost after thursday im gmt+8 im free all days except sunday is my saturday morning good w/ you
    njnp
    njnp
    take the win
    when can you play for circlejerk tour? I'm GMT-5
    TUO
    TUO
    im +8 I can play tmrw 10am my time
    Subject 18
    Subject 18
    so tomorrow around this time? I think thats about right?
    Hello, we are paired for BW Cup. I'm GMT+2 when do you want to play ?
    TUO
    TUO
    hi im gmt+8 are you able to play 9pm my time 3pm yourtime about tuesday?
    Shoka
    Shoka
    Yeah sure
    Yo we up for the OU Circlejerk tour, am GMT +1, Go by the alt Fille and am easily found in the LC room. When can you fight? (I work Monday, Wednessday and Friday from 3PM-9PM GMT)
    Fille
    Fille
    sounds good
    TUO
    TUO
    hey man can we push the day to tomorrow, can't play today
    Fille
    Fille
    Don't think I'll be able to play tomorrow after all, something came up. Push to Sunday?
    We really need to schedule better. I know our timezone's are tough to manage, but I'm going to try to stay awake long enough if you're able to get on... if you miss me, well, i guess that's that. Not much we can do with these timezones
    rssp1
    rssp1
    try to schedule on specific times, exchange timezones and set a time that works for you both. Just staying on PS whenever you can probably won't work.
    how do you like new Warwick?

and bruh Rachi's not being suspected for Iron Head :(
    TUO
    TUO
    i was usin it for some memes man. I havent touched league since, but when I do play LoL I play my other mains like Karthus
    hi, we're paired for ou circuit, when do you want to play? im gmt+1 and im usually available during evenings (6 - 11 pm my time) + weekend
    lc swiss when play?
    TUO
    TUO
    hey dood when are you gonna be on? I was available on discord for the whole day yesterday and didnt see you
    Shrug
    Shrug
    i was in court, but i thought i messaged you on here? and was here for a while today. free tomorrow though, what time works
    TUO
    TUO
    ok uh are you ok with mornings then cuz i have school tomorrow, and you know the timezone matchup is bad
    Hey we're matched for the Survivor's Random Doubles Battle. I'm GMT-8. It would be preferable if we do schedule it at around your time morning since I'm at school for most of your day to night time
    Hey. We're matched for the official VGC17 tournament. I'm GMT+2 and generally available. Lemme know.
    TUO
    TUO
    gmt+8 prefer friday or the weekend, is 5pm-9pm gmt+8 suitable?
    aki0s
    aki0s
    That's fine. Saturday would be best.
    TUO
    TUO
    alright dood been waiting on you
    Hi, we have to play for the ost. I am gmt+1 and free almost every afternoon excluding weekends owo... let me know when you want to play :>
    TUO
    TUO
    friday 2pm-3pm your time seems best
    doubles open gmt -5 when can u play
    TUO
    TUO
    uh 9-10pm friday
    HT
    HT
    mm try to shoot for the earlier time then? or if youre still on i can play now
    TUO
    TUO
    sorry cant play just saw tha tnow i dont mind an earlier time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…