Ajna
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ajna
    Ajna
    Yea, I'll just most likely have to wake up early :/. I'm pst
    Nails
    Nails
    will be around all day watching vgc streams since my tournament got cancelled, pm on dogtours or main whenever
    Ajna
    Ajna
    messaged on on main, but you're afk again. please come back fwen :[
    ru arena when, im est
    Ajna
    Ajna
    ik you'd prolly wanna do earlier, but any weekday at 10 ur time is perfect. I can do most weekdays after 7 your time though and if you wanna play on weekends just lmk and we can get a set time
    ltpl, gmt-5
    Ajna
    Ajna
    I'm gmt -8. Can we do sometime this weekend?
    Coconut
    Coconut
    how's saturday
    Ajna
    Ajna
    Going out Saturday at like 10 pm your time, so anytime before that is fine
    why do all of your teams have fletch or boar
    Ajna
    Ajna
    bc im basic and don't like change
    When are you available for UU Majors? Sorry for the late post I didn't have internet. I'm GMT +1 and online most of the time from 6 PM my time.
    Cancer On FLEEK
    Cancer On FLEEK
    Can you please tell me a time you can play? Deadline this Sunday
    Let me know your availability for UU Majors. GMT -7 (PDT). My schedule is pretty complicated to write out so it's easier if you tell me what works and I can give you a few day/time combinations.
    SPEBSQSA
    SPEBSQSA
    So since time is winding down, I'll give you my (limited) availability:
    2 PM - 12 AM Thurs
    5 PM - 12 AM Fri
    5 PM - 12 AM Sat
    6 PM - 7:30 PM Sun
    Let me know which of these times works best for you (GMT-7)
    SPEBSQSA
    SPEBSQSA
    If I do not receive a response to this by Friday night I will be requesting a decision via activity.
    Ajna
    Ajna
    i couldn't care less
    play mw now
    Ajna
    Ajna
    ill be home in a couple hours
    Omfuga
    Omfuga
    k ill be on smogtours
    Ajna
    Ajna
    i just sent u a chall and you got offline D:
    The only sigi variant I can think of that actually significantly threatens the team is offensive cm roost. Defensive variants are handled by rest regi (and also knock venu and aurorus and dug if it isn't cosmic power), and regular lo sigi can't 2hko togetic and has to play around numerous mons that can tank a hit to chip and then heal it off. CM Roost with Heat Wave could definitely be threatening though.
    Ajna
    Ajna
    Sub cm mel or even specs Mel does is really threatening too. Even like jynx too
    Ajna
    Ajna
    Is really threatening*
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    yeah the team is definitely reliant on whittling subcm melo and similar mons in range of dug, i totally understand your point. I just think sigi is a poor example of an inherent weakness to mola dug type teams.
    ru seasonal already :/ gmt +3, can we play on my evenings next week?
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    if u cant play today please tell me ur availability on sunday, that's the limit of the extension
    Ajna
    Ajna
    i was taking the sat this morning and was asleep when you messaged me last night. i can play from 10:30-whenever my time sunday
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    can u play now? if not then what u suggested works (10:30 am your time)
    uu majors gmt +2 gmt when
    Breezy
    Breezy
    can u play now?
    eren
    i sexually identify as a slurpuff. i haev a big belli and i drum my belli w/ hands if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will get a 4x atk boost and sweep ur team
    Ajna
    Ajna
    I was at school. If I could have played then I would have told you homie
    uu majors gmt-7, free on weekends and most weekdays after 3:30
    Ajna
    Ajna
    we're the same timezone, should be easy. are you on rn?
    Mishimono
    Mishimono
    uh I've got to eat. i'll be back in half an hour tho
    Ajna
    Ajna
    ok well just message me when you're back brother
    hi, we have to play for the NU open. i'm gmt -4 and available all day mon-wed and after 4 pm every other day. let me know when you're available.
    zf
    yeah, tomorrow at noon sounds good.
    Ajna
    Ajna
    Alright cool
    zf
    i'm on smogtours as zf. let me know when you're ready.
    I know that they usually do but does camel having a 40% win rate not raise eyebrows for you?
    RU team tour, I'm gmt-5 (us central) but my work schedule is made weekly and I'm working this weekend. I usually work 7-3 my time so would prefer late afternoons/night but I'll be able to let you know if I get any off days hopefully by tomorrow.
    Sae
    Sae
    just a note but I'll be having my dubs matches then probably at the same time, but that should be fine
    Ajna
    Ajna
    igh cool
    Sae
    Sae
    been online for a while if you're there
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…