Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When Play AG Open R2? Im GMT +5:30
    truedrew
    truedrew
    hey im availible now or tomorrow same time
    LordofTurnips
    Try tomorrow same time.
    LordofTurnips
    Sorry, but I thought you meant, the time I suggested yesterday, and I really need to get to sleep fairly soon for school tomorrow, and it might be difficult if any of the games drag out slighly long. Maybe request an extension until next week-end and we try to find a time then? Or we can try from 11:30 to 1:30 your time during the week, but that would naturally be really awkward for you, sorry for the awkward timezones between us.
    we need to play for the AG smog tour i can play tomorrow (+2 GMT)
    LordofTurnips
    I'm GMT +10, so you'll need to play in the morning your time up to around midday.
    ojr
    ojr
    We can play now
    Hey, we have to fight for TGAG. My profile stalking tells me that you're in Queensland, which is great bc I'm in Melbourne so there should only be an hour's time difference. My times are everywhere so feel free to suggest some and I'll see how that goes. For reference, I'm GMT +11.
    LordofTurnips
    Would 8 PM for you and 7PM for me work? Or do you want it later?
    Qplaz
    Qplaz
    should be fine, but if you can get on from like 7-8 your time that would be excellent. 2 Questions: 1) are you regularly on PS, and 2) what rooms do you hang in? The easiest places to find me are probably either rmt where I'm a driver, or AG bc there's not many people in it.
    LordofTurnips
    Usually just AG, sometimes tournaments and other metas. Anyway, I'll just search for your name on smogon if I can't find you, also I'm not on PS that often.
    So that would be from 3:30 to 6 in the afternoon for you if that is alright, and 3:30 to 5:00 for any other day.
    Squawkerz
    Squawkerz
    Its almost 7:00 your time, are you ready to play
    LordofTurnips
    Aaargh! The power was out this morning and didn't get it back until around midday when I was at school.
    LordofTurnips
    Sorry, you can have the win, since it was my forgetfulness that delayed it to this point anyway.
    My best time to play would be tomorrow morning from around 5:30 to 8:00 in the morning or from 5:30 to 7:00 any other day,
    Hi! We are playing for the Anything Goes tour. I am gmt-4/ EST. I can't play Friday or Saturday, but I can play any other day before the deadline.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…