GiantWhirlpool
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We play in Ubers open when is a goof time for you? I am gmt-6 and Tuesday is my best day.
    GiantWhirlpool
    GiantWhirlpool
    since today is your best day hows 8pm my time sound? i should be available around there, if not maybe a bit before/after if you see me around, im always in the CAP room so just look for me there
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    So 7 pm my time? Sounds good. I'll see you then.
    Hello, GiantWhirlpool! We're paired for the Round 4 of the Ubers Fall Seasonal tournament. Please let me know your availability (and your timezone) so that we could arrange a time frame for us to commence battle. Thank you~ =)
    GiantWhirlpool
    GiantWhirlpool
    im EST, and the best time would probably be sometime this friday night, i have another game scheduled then so i could do it before/after that
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    What time exactly on that Friday night? It's a Saturday morning for me (I'm twelve hours ahead of you).
    GiantWhirlpool
    GiantWhirlpool
    anytime should work after 9, ill just wait up for you, im always in the CAP room, so you should be able to find me there
    when fight for CAPTT. I'm GMT -7, would prefer fighting next weekend sometime
    GiantWhirlpool
    GiantWhirlpool
    im gmt -4 and id say friday night would be best for me probably.
    hey man , so you're my next opp. for seasonal so tell me when to fight.
    GiantWhirlpool
    GiantWhirlpool
    im good anytime with some notice so just tell me when you can and ill move some things around, this weekend should work fine if thats okay.
    Hey I'll be on between 10am-ish to about 2pm-ish GMT +10 on PS Ubers room or in the evening after 7pm if you want to battle.
    GiantWhirlpool
    GiantWhirlpool
    oh wow, did realize theres such a time difference, im EST, idk if ill be able to catch you today, but ill try
    Hey I'm your opponent for Ubers Open - I'm pretty much free most of the day GMT +10. Find me in the PS Ubers room.
    GiantWhirlpool
    GiantWhirlpool
    alright, ill see about doing it tomorrow or something
    shrang
    shrang
    Can we make the day after? I'm going out tomorrow
    GiantWhirlpool
    GiantWhirlpool
    its cool, i can wait, i should probably do a bit of getting back into ubers anyway, its been a while
    Yo tiny its you and me for the cap tour. I'm PST (GMT -7) and since school starts for me this week I won't be available from 7:30 am to 7:00 pm on weekdays. Weekends are more flexible but idk my schedule for next weekend so ya.
    GiantWhirlpool
    GiantWhirlpool
    alright, ill try and come on today at somepoint
    GiantWhirlpool
    GiantWhirlpool
    yea, i think im just gonna give you the win, i just dont have it in me, sorry and good luck
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    Oh okay. Sorry we couldn't have played sooner or anything, and thanks for the win.
    Hi, we're paired for the Round 1 of UU Open. I'm free usually around 18:00-23:00 (GMT -3) on weekdays, and almost every day on weekends, also you can usually find me on smogtours in any case. Let me know when you're up to play.
    GiantWhirlpool
    GiantWhirlpool
    my time is EST which is GMT -5 if i remember correctly, so whenever you are free this week, as i am off all week, we can do this
    FINALS HYPE!!!!! I can play at anytime after Sunday 7pm my time (I'm BST) as busy this weekend. Not busy at all after then.
    GiantWhirlpool
    GiantWhirlpool
    I'm pretty sure its 5 hours difference, so 3pm, but yea, that should work
    QueenOfLuvdiscs
    QueenOfLuvdiscs
    Actually, I might be busy at that time, can you play a bit later that day? I'm thinking about like 10pm my time, so 2 hours later
    GiantWhirlpool
    GiantWhirlpool
    yea, thats no problem, sorry it took so long to reply, i didnt notice
    When do you want to fight for CAP Navi? Thursday works the best for me, but I can do Wednesday / Thursday / Friday evenings. If you're really from New York then we should have the same time zone, so that part should be easy.
    GiantWhirlpool
    GiantWhirlpool
    well, idk why i would lie about being in New York, its not that great tbh, but Thursday works fine, just tell me a time and we can get this done, hopefully with less trouble than the last round
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    Thursday at 8 PM?
    GiantWhirlpool
    GiantWhirlpool
    should be fine so long as i dont pass out too early ;P
    You know, that one guy, amazing at everything but doesnt quite know it. how's that for Modesty? pretty good eh? See, i told you im amazing
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…