Bax
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when can you play for monotype seasonals? I'm gmt -4 and available anytime after 2 pm Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday and any time before 4 pm on friday
    Bax
    Bax
    If it's cool with you, I'd like to schedule a specific time so that I don't have to be consistently checking ps
    Pak
    Pak
    My bad forgot to reply. Does Wednesday 1:30 your time work?
    Bax
    Bax
    nw, it's cool. Yeah, that time works for me
    We play for worlds Longest! I'm GMT +5 and can really play anytime, today even
    Bax
    Bax
    12 hour difference x.x I'm only free on afternoons during the weekdays, so I guess we'll have to play on Sat
    Isza
    Isza
    Sure
    We play for World's Longest in BW OU when can you play? I'm gmt-5.
    Bax
    Bax
    nvm, got confirmation from tricking, and I guess we don't have to play if you can't oo
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Oh sorry had to work later then I would have liked. WIll be on
    Bax
    Bax
    Oh, nw. On rn
    yo when can you play for UU swiss? i'm available tonight from like 6-11PM GMT+10 if you are
    Bax
    Bax
    Kind of just remembered about this. I have morning classes for uni, so I can't really wake up that early to play, nor sleep that late. Is it cool with you if I ask for a one day extension and play on the upcoming Sat?
    teal6
    teal6
    Yeah let's do majors then too
    Bax
    Bax
    Alright, Huston gave us the extension. Any specific time you want to play? I can do anytime starting 9 am my time
    hi, you have my opposent for OU Playing Ranking Tournament, when can you play ?
    Bax
    Bax
    Hey, I'm actually playing w17 tomorrow, so I'll let you know how that match goes as soon as it ends
    Der Sweitzer
    Bax
    Bax
    w17 dropped out, so I guess I get the win. GMT - 7 here, and I'm free this Thursday and anytime before 5:00 pm on Friday
    Yo I'd like to challenge you for Player Ranking Tournaments, I'm GMT -6
    Bax
    Bax
    Hey, let's play rn if you can
    Bax
    Bax
    If you can't, I'm somewhat free anytime this week
    Bax
    Bax
    Hey, so I can't seem to catch you online when I go on, so how about we arrange a time to play, if you're still down? GMT - 7, and I'm free tomorrow after 2:00 pm my time
    Second chances I'm gmt -4, when's good for you
    Bax
    Bax
    I'm good to play anytime this Saturday. Gmt- 7
    Bax
    Bax
    Something important actually came up. Take the win man, and gl in future rounds!
    Threw
    Threw
    ah ok man :/ i appreciate it n_n
    Liars Rule r3, im gmt -8 and free most times
    jacob
    jacob
    alright im on smogtours
    jacob
    jacob
    i would really like to get this done today as im going to be pretty busy for the rest of the week
    Bax
    Bax
    Sorry man. Just got home. I'll be on smogtours in a bit.
    Hey said u had a question for me sup dude
    Bax
    Bax
    Oh, hey man. Yeah, it was for some team that I was rating and wanted quick advice on something, but I guess the thread got deleted lol. ty for responding though
    Hi when play for the battlespot singles tour?
    Bax
    Bax
    lol no worries man. I'm usually free all weekend, but if Sunday is best for you, I can play at 9:00 am my time.
    Bax
    Bax
    Just thought that I would let you know that I'll be on smogtours tomorrow.
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    oki, i'll be on too.
    ello mate, i am bust tomorrow prob cant play sense vacationing whole week cant really knock down a date...let me know what works for u though
    Bax
    Bax
    Alright. I'll be on smogtours tomorrow, then we'll see how it goes on from there.
    njnp
    njnp
    main server be best mate, and gn hope ur tests went well
    Bax
    Bax
    lol, I've been having connection issues with main these days, which is why I prefer smogtours atm. And, ty man! I'm pretty sure they went well.
    When you can play for ost? Im gmt -3 and I have almost all Friday to play, and some little hours around the week.
    Yay
    Yay
    Yeah, i'll be on Saturday too.
    Bax
    Bax
    Alright. I'll try to make it on Thursday, but if not, I'll be on Saturday.
    Bax
    Bax
    Yeah, won't be able to make it today :[ Any specific time on Saturday?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…