Blazenix
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "blazenix is now following you".

L M F A O.
    Im such a bad influence :(
    Also we've not been seeing each other in centuries now.....
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    its ok badlanders have responsibilities to take care or :^)
    Skelos
    Skelos
    :^)
    Skelos
    Skelos
    cya in blt IV ;)
    wlt sm gmt-5 free 3-8 most weekdays and flexible saturday
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    uh DLs on wednesday and ive been looking for you on the smogtours server before and didnt find you :/ whats your PS! name and when can you play next? im free at the same times
    emma
    emma
    you can just take the win school/sports got me loaded. sorry
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    ah unfortunate :/
    Paired for sm release tour, gmt +1, i would prefer to play on wednesday because of work irl and i need to build, anyway im free everyday between 6pm and 11pm i think
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    the DL's been extended to 27 iirc
    Cdumas
    Cdumas
    Yes i should be fine, dont really remember if i have stuff but i should be able to fight this week end
    Cdumas
    Cdumas
    I believe youre often in the room tours so ill look for you there
    When play for OU longest tournament? Gmt - 5 x]
    PD
    PD
    Jk I can only play 5:00pm + on weekdays
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    thats 3 am + for me ._. the closest I could possibly get is friday 's st time which is 3 am for me, meet me at st server then?
    PD
    PD
    If I see you online today you want to battle ?
    gonna add the team to samples, but can you edit the description so that it's not just one massive wall? it's a little difficult to swallow in one go atm
    Bro blt battle tell me when ur free
    I would prefer evenings and night to play so u can tell when ur free but not today or tomorrow as I have to prepare for the battle lol.
    Gl tho
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    Ok now that we did not get to battle yesterday I vote we either battle at like 12-2 pm .
    Or straight up on sunday cuz I have got practice sessions today from 3-8 and I would be too exhausted to play after.
    I can make it anytime tomorrow except for maybe midnight or real early morning
    If u wanna battle tomorrow call ur time.
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    first of all dude im really sorry I couldnt battle yesterday but I cant help when there's this random power outage here and there and when i was able to log in you werent online which i dont blame you for :( they said theres some problem in the whole vicinity so they will be fixing it in around 5-6 hours from now on my time so I wont be able to play before 6 PM )or 6.30 pm ur time) if you can play after that then im ready but if you wanna play on sunday then i can play anytime after 2pm
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    Ok I think I'll be free around6:30 - 7 pm today my time if u can come
    hey mate, we are paired for blt this week. my timezone is gmt+10. when are you available to play? I'm on holidays so I'm relatively flexible as long as I'm not working or getting shit faced
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    I will be away at cousin's house on holidays starting today so i will only be able to access from phone and i cant play on that. I will be back thursday night ( gmt +5 ) so i guess i can play from friday to sunday. If thats fine with you.
    Jmac AU
    alright, I'm sure we can find a time around then, only 5 hours difference. I'll just need you to check smogon from time to time just to make sure we work out our match properly
    Bro I'm really sorry
    But one of my relative expired today so I'm busy in the rituals.we 'll play tomorrow around 8 .
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    oh sorry to hear that mate :( may god bless him heaven. Im fine with that timing.
    A majestic and brave soul fighting for his friends -- screw this shonen crap. Im a torchic :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…