EnemyJurist
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, EnemyJurist. We are matched for the VGC'17 Smogon Tournament for R1.
    I'm Japanase and GMT+9(JST). Here are my available.
    3: 23:00-0:00
    4: 0:00-2:00,14:00-18:00,2100-0:00
    5: 0:00-2:00,14:00-18:00,2100-0:00
    6: 0:00-2:00,14:00-18:00,2100-0:00
    7: 0:00-2:00,14:00-18:00,2100-0:00
    These are in my timezone(GMT+9,JST). so please adjust these times in your timezone.
    Thanks Sobi for helping me write up this section (and when I say helped, I mean he wrote it up himself.)

^ lol np but i'd get rid of that line before qc/gp tells you to :p
    EnemyJurist
    EnemyJurist
    i'll move it to the post i just made
    i've got a grass spam team to submit; don't close submissions yet if that's what you were going to do !!
    EnemyJurist
    EnemyJurist
    submit it then, nerd
    EnemyJurist
    EnemyJurist
    also dont worry akir is building for it along with some random dude in the room, ill wait until at least 1 more team after yours is submitted
    Can you finish writing up Rotom-S soon, please
    EnemyJurist
    EnemyJurist
    if i dont do it within 3 days feel free to give it to someone else
    i will attempt to do it after school today, so expect a draft within a few hours
    Anty
    Anty
    kk thanks for the update
    ango&i got you and your opp for chessmons, im gmt-5 and free a lot so lmk when ur good
    Can you do Basculin + zebby for next core :]]]
    EnemyJurist
    EnemyJurist
    maybe...i guess i could see how they break stuff for each other, but thats pretty similar to the mawile+zebby core
    Take Azelfie
    Take Azelfie
    I forgot you did that one... rip
    EnemyJurist
    EnemyJurist
    happily willing to listen to other requests tho
    yeah its taylor gmt -0 so thatd be 9pm for me. so sounds like i can try everyday this week around that hour x
    We're paired for NU back to the future!
    I'm available today and tommorow GMT + 1 11:00 - 15:00
    Hey, I replied to your VM on my page, but I don't know if you saw it. What I said was: Both FireRaichu OFikqe and I are available on Tuesday, October 4 from 20:00 UTC to 21:30 UTC, and the ideal scenario for us would be to have both of our tournament battles during that time. Just a heads up, it will be harder than usual for us to guarantee availability at any other times this week, especially for FireRaichu.
    CsBlastoise
    CsBlastoise
    P.S.: Would it work better for you to talk about time in terms of a different time zone? I can adjust.
    EnemyJurist
    EnemyJurist
    i saw it, was waiting for the 4th 2 roll around, also u might want to tell my partner in crime acast as well
    CsBlastoise
    CsBlastoise
    OK, so you ARE available at that time? (It's hard to tell, and you didn't really say anything before.) And yeah, I'll make sure our teammates know.
    no idea, I never saw the whole team
    EnemyJurist
    EnemyJurist
    thx for satisfying my curiosity
    also the rotom-s analysis should be ready for qc but idk if someone is already working on it
    i am a tier name. i haev big letters and i confuse new users w/ my 2 letters. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will confuse you and everyone you know with my complexity
    can u change the tag on your analysis from wip to QC so people know to check when looking at the subforum?
    I may not be a man of God, Reverend, but I know right and I know wrong, and I have the good grace to know which is which.
    pls call it "rotom-s" throughout the analysis, the lack of consitency makes it annoying to read and the gpers will have you change it anyway
    Hy! we have to play for pu seasonal round 2.
    gmt+2, how does 8pm on wednesday sound?
    Larry
    Larry
    no, maybe sat evening but thats very unreliable for me
    Larry
    Larry
    hy something came up can u do 9pm instead on monday
    EnemyJurist
    EnemyJurist
    ill see what i can do, but that might be harder for me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…