fatty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey we're matched for kicking it off, what's ur PS name and timezone and when u available?
    i'm gmt+0
    fatty
    fatty
    Hey man sorry running a little late, I should be on in about 40 min
    sumo lc, my hours are fucked for the rest of the week.
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Well we just got an extension, so we can either play right now or sometime Thursday on.
    fatty
    fatty
    I'm at work right now, but I'll be home around 4:30
    Coconut
    Coconut
    I'm working at 4, so Thursday it is.
    Hi, we paired for ltpl

ill be available every weekday between 7-10 PM gmt -2, and MAYBE sunday in a scheduled time
    fatty
    fatty
    im gmt-5. some time on friday should work, if not i can fite sometime after 6 pm my time on sunday.
    Eternal Spirit
    Eternal Spirit
    Tomorrow ill be playing the olt, but something between 3-6PM or 9-11PM my time will be fine, just choose a time
    Yo! We play for the SUMO Ubers tour, I am GMT-7 and I can play everyday bar Sundays, let me know of a time that works well for you :]
    fatty
    fatty
    tomorrow after 7 pm, tuesday after 4
    Edgar
    Edgar
    alright works for me :]
    Edgar
    Edgar
    Alright I'll be on smogtours for our game today, It's a lot better if we play today tbh
    yo is the article ready to post
    fatty
    fatty
    yeah basically but the smog team isn't gonna put it on site until early December. All submissions are due November 30th. We can use the information we have so far to make a thread in the LC subgroup later though. I'll be home in about a half an hour and I can talk to you more about what threads we want in the subforum
    LTPL week 3. I'd rather play during Friday night or sometime Saturday your time if that's fine with you since our timezone difference kinda sucks (I'm gmt+8) and my weekdays can be busy.
    hey man we're paired for ltpl week 2. im gmt-5 and usually free on my evening nights on wednesday, friday, and weekends. let me know what works for you
    yo fatty I was told u were doing a theorymonning thing for SuMo LC. Do u have the list of unclaimed mons?
    alright so im available every day from 5+ pm gmt +3, and im available way more on thursday/friday and weekend, lmk
    uu majors, gmt +3 and can play on my evenings, im available a lot today and tomorrow but on scattered times so lmk what time works
    whaddup fatty we play for pocl. im free on weekend and thursday night gmt -5
    rural
    rural
    looks like i wont be available sunday as im driving to dallas and back that day
    fatty
    fatty
    are you on right now? i can play
    when do you wanna fite for pocl
    fatty
    fatty
    can you play tomorrow after 7 or any time on Sunday? gmt-5
    Sam
    Sam
    sunday is good

gmt -4
    matched for adv tour. when u wanna play im gmt -4 and ill be able to play anywhere from 3:30pm to 11:00pm any day of next week. I'll have more flexibility over next weekend if needed.
    mags
    mags
    I won't be able to play over the weekend unfortunately soooooo
    Hey man, hows life been treating you? :D
    fatty
    fatty
    Steve what up bro ! Life's been good, just finishing up college and still playin the mons as you can see lol. How's it been going for you?
    SkyNet
    Just about to start my last year of uni in a few weeks, can't wait to get it over and done with now! Thinking about getting back into pokes, i'll see what happens with the release of SM, i'm guessing everything has changed in the LC meta since the last time I have played :o
    fatty
    fatty
    yeah I'm going into my last year as well can't wait. And yeah im hoping SM is hype, you should def come back to lc. It'd be like old times lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…