TTFTW
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• First of all WHY ARE YOU NOT FOLLOWING ME, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MY STALKER. Second cute profile pic, you decided to finally change it and last just dropping to say the classic Maradona>Pele.
    Abejas
    Abejas
    First of all you broke my heart. Second Still a cute profile pic. And last you know maradona is better then pele we all do.
    etern
    etern
    this allstar guy is such a low quality user
    Abejas
    Abejas
    Says eternally lmao
    when do u want to play for RU Seasonals Round 1, im gmt +5:30 and woulld prefer to play at 7 am my time
    freezai
    freezai
    i am not free on the 27th or 8th
    freezai
    freezai
    28th*
    TTFTW
    TTFTW
    hello sorry for late response would you like to play asap? I think rn is around the time you proposed.
    Hey, I'm your opponent for the Gen 3 PU Monotype Stabmons Hackmons Almost Any Ability Perseverance Triples Rotation Tier Shift tournament. I'm GMT -78/2√500 to the fifth power and am available most Mondays at 5:31 am - 5:49 AM my time. Let me know when you can play
    I'll be on tomorrow p much all day, I should have something built and if not Ill speed build. Just find me on PS, if I'm afk I'll schedule an actual time.

You're on break right? Cause if not I can schedule an actual time
    Hey you, get a better avatar Next time you creep and post in My profile. I cant have random roosters posting on such a privilage place.
    im glad you're liking my russian roulette punishment (◕‿◕✿)
    TTFTW
    TTFTW
    (◕‿◕✿) I am, very much (◕‿◕✿)
    when do u wanna play for majors? id like to get this done asap so i can focus on stour o_o im gmt +2 and i really am lf to playing tomorrow night or tuesday night my time if it's possible w/ u
    hey when is best for u for majors. I'm gmt -4 and can play after 3pm my time for the rest of the week. I usually do find my way on during weekends but I never really know when I can get on. during the week would probs be best if it works for u too.
    TTFTW
    TTFTW
    can you play this friday? I'm gmt -3 and can play anytime after 2 pm
    Wanka
    Wanka
    ye i should be good up until around 7pm
    Wanka
    Wanka
    am on stours whenevr ur ready
    NU revisited. BST. See status for availability. U want to play tomorrow or Friday/Saturday?
    TTFTW
    TTFTW
    so when do you want to play
    Martin
    Martin
    Friday evening works best for me. Otherwise I'm available to actually play on Saturday afternoon. I am on the forums a fair chunk in the week but I only get a chance to play at the weekend due to my parents, which is why.
    Martin
    Martin
    I'm available for another hour tonight and from about 1 or 2 PM BST tomorrow. U wanna play at any of those times?
    Dont read this cause it actually works. You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes.
    your punishment ended up as a bonus, every post gets like 10 likes hahahah
    hi i thought we could be badgless nu auth friends but it looks like you dont appreciate our friendship that much
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…