LLH
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• paired for dpp uu tour, I'm gmt -5 and can play any time after noon on monday and usually any other weekday afternoon. Also available any time before 4 pm on the weekend. lmk what works
    LLH
    LLH
    sorry ive been a bit busy these days. I will be available all day on wednesday. You can challenge me on PS whenever you are ready until 4-5 pm your time
    we play for sumo uu beta tour, gmt +0, can play after 6pm my time all week except from monday
    LLH
    LLH
    I am gmt+3. We can play wednesday 8-9 pm my time if thats ok with you
    YMAS
    Yeah that should be fine, will be in the uu room on ps
    We need to fight for uu open. Im available most days from 4-8pm gmt +2. Im currently walking the camino de santiago so occasionally my wifi is shit or non existant. Id like to schedule for at least two different days and request no timer just in case.
    when do you want to play for UU Open V? I'm gmt -8
    AD impish john
    I can battle now if you want, anytime is fine
    LLH
    LLH
    Btw you wrote me, it was 3 am so i was sleeping. We need to be able to schedule a time where both us can play comfortably. Can you tell me the time periods that you can play?
    AD impish john
    now is fine if you want; but if you want a schedule, I can battle anywhere 1 PM (My Time)
    Hey man when do you want to play for ADV UU Revamped? I'm GMT -4 btw
    LLH
    LLH
    I am gmt+3. Lets play on saturday or sunday if it is fine with you. I will try to match the hour you are comfortable with
    Hey we are paired for UUber, I'm gmt+2, let me know when you can play ^^
    Sun
    Sun
    Hey is fine Sunday 6 pm my time? :)
    LLH
    LLH
    can we make it 5 pm or 7 pm your time? I usually have my dinner around that time
    Sun
    Sun
    5 pm is fine,see ya ;)
    when do you want to play for ost
    LLH
    LLH
    this weekend is ok if you dont mind
    what username do you go by on ps because Ill probably spot you and we can just battle if you are red e
    DaSpoofy
    DaSpoofy
    ueah sorry still in class. I can wake up early tomorrow if you want
    DaSpoofy
    DaSpoofy
    can you play today?
    LLH
    LLH
    yes I can. I have come home today. When are you gonna be online? Sorry about johning two more days. A good friend's father passed away so I had to go for funeral.
    sup we have to play for ost (gmt-5) evenings very flexible more or less this week tho
    LLH
    LLH
    I am at gmt +2. I am busy this week till weekend. If it is ok, lets play sat/sun
    sugarhigh
    LLH
    LLH
    I have to go out of town due to work related stuff. Can we play on tuesday after i return?
    when do you wanna play for ost? i'm available for most weekdays evenings my time (gmt -2) being more flexible during weekend! :D
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    so i'm available for the next hour. hmu here or smogtours if you feel like playing
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    hey man i can play today oo
    LLH
    LLH
    I am going online on smogtour. Lets play
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…