WildHope
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey was that team with Metal Coat Scizor really the main team you used to get top of the UU alpha ladder cause that is really cool :)
    WildHope
    WildHope
    Yeah, the one than i used the most
    Hey man we are paired up for the LC Swiss tourny R4 n_n. When are you available to play? I'm GMT +10 and can play most times during the morning or afternoon from tuesday my time and on.
    WildHope
    WildHope
    i forget about that tour, you can have the victory im out.
    Hi WildHope, we are paired for LC Swiss. I'm GMT +1 and I prefer to play in evening. Tell me about.
    you should make a team to test regice in pu, see if it is good like it is in fu.
    WildHope
    WildHope
    ok. i sorry if that sound a bit rought, i have some problems with the inglinsh <.<
    but well, for the normal stuff, I like to use HO with CB scrapy Stou+LO Tauros+QF SD Ursa+Sub SD Bou, and something to counter avalugg and another for Barba, Most people try to stop me with Gour, but she cannot defeat Ursa/Tau/Stou that easily, and two of them is more than enough, Ursa can take care of Missdre and Stou of Haunter. I take the spam thing a bit to the extreme, but than make it more fun c:<
    trc
    that sounds pretty interesting, i have to give it a go myself n_n
    if you don't mind me asking, what is your main language?
    WildHope
    WildHope
    spanish, im from Chile.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…