jiggle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Greetings! We're paired up for the team monotype tour. I'm EST (-5). I'm on vacation this week, so I'm not 100% sure when I'll be able to play, but evenings/night will likely be my best time to play.
    jiggle
    jiggle
    I'm the same timezone, I'll be on most nights of this week. Up to you if you want to schedule a specific day.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Thanks for calling the extention. It turned out that my grandma didn't have WiFi at her house rip. We are driving home all day today, so I can get on my phone and play today, or anytime Tuesday should be good
    jiggle
    jiggle
    Ok I'll be on tomorrow, my name on PS is "jiggle" as well. I'll be in the monotype room normally.
    ehi there, got paired for sm monotype team tour. DL is on 11 december so we have 6 days, when would you like to play? gmt+1 o
    Fatalitatis
    Fatalitatis
    checked the DL and we still have all the day, I see that you wont be available until 12pm of your time but I remind you that I still dont know your timezone so... i'll be at home today so since idk your timezone just contact me whenever you're ready to play and ill be there
    jiggle
    jiggle
    I told you my timezone... look up...
    Fatalitatis
    Fatalitatis
    lol my bad
    random battle tour, just pm me next time you see me on PS. I'll have a sample team on deck :P
    when mono seasonal, -7 and I can do most nights
    MZ
    MZ
    works for me but 12pm isn't really night (that's just the afternoon), just making sure you didn't mix them up so we don't miss each other
    jiggle
    jiggle
    Yea I meant afternoon I was about to say a later time, but I forgot I had to do something.
    MZ
    MZ
    are you around man? i'll be idling on tours
    Hi! We are opponents for mono seasonal I'm gmt-7 when can u battle?
    velvet
    velvet
    Rip I got a bit busy but my name is velvet blood on ps
    jiggle
    jiggle
    When can we play lol
    velvet
    velvet
    sorry life is a bitch these days college + work and gym and stuff gl in next few rounds
    when we fightin for that mono ssnl thingy. im gmt+1
    jiggle
    jiggle
    I'm GMT -8 We can battle whenever you like, I'm free most of the time, you can find me in mono room I'm "Helpful."
    Earth
    Earth
    now
    Hey, we gotta play for MonoGames. I'm available most days atm, since I'm on vacation for a while. My timezone is EST :)
    jiggle
    jiggle
    We can play whenever you like, I'm PST/GMT -8
    Only thing open is Waffle House, girl don't start with me
    anyways we paired for ssnls, you know where to find me, im only writing this so if activity is called you get dq'd :D
    When fight for MPL? CDT or GMT-5, busy Saturday cause Smash regional tournament, and Sunday is Easter. Lmk some times and I'll see if I can manage.
    Sae
    Sae
    I just got messaged by my friend about the smash practice; he said he's busy Friday now so I'll probably be doing that Thursday. I can still __probably__ make Thursday since I'd assume it's after, but Friday is also back on the table.
    jiggle
    jiggle
    Can we do it Friday?
    Sae
    Sae
    if it's Friday at 9 my time should be doable, __might__ be slightly late tho if that's cool; again I'll notify you if any changes come up
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…