Lego
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there. I just saw your reply to my ESV and TSV check request. When would be the best time for you? I'm at GMT and can be online from 14pm to 2am. Sorry for the late reply, I haven't had much time to be on the forums lately and been around only sporadically.
    Hey; deposited a Level 1 female Smeargle in the GTS, in a Beast Ball. Thank you for your help!
    Hi Lego! Thanks for offering to check eggs. I got the gen 6 one checked already, but would love to get those gen 7 ones checked. When would be a good time?
    Lego
    Lego
    https://hastebin.com/zovifufiyu.css
    Looks like I missed the first Vulpix, sorry about that...
    Also, you do know that if one of the parents is holding the item Everstone while breeding, it passes down the nature to it's offspring, right? Might be something to keep in mind in the future
    Young A
    thank you so much!

and damn. I thought i had given my ditto the everstone. i'll probably do another round of staryu's with the everstone
    Lego
    Lego
    Haha, no problem. I think we've all made that error more than once as well ;-;
    Happy New Year everyone! Here's hoping that 2017 sucks less than 2016 did :D
    I am available in an hour
    Lego
    Lego
    Any chance you're still around?
    ooh_shiny
    ooh_shiny
    Something came up. Mostly holiday related things such as cooking. I'll definitely be free around Monday or Tuesday though.
    Lego
    Lego
    Alright, I'll catch you then some time.
    Hi there! Thank you for helping me, I was the guy who want 4 game to be checked, which is OR, AS, Sun and Moon.

I mean I can use all 4 game to put Pokemon on GTS, or I can directly trade with you, anything is fine to me.

Thanks again!
    :0 another fellow rng, nice to meet you!
    <Totes>
    <Totes>
    Nice! I've done a few myself in all of those categories except Gen 7. Right now working to get some shiny mews from 3rd gen. Yeah, I don't think I'm going to touch Glaes RNG haha, too lazy to learn it, but it contains rare pokes. I'm using gale to get move tutors on my 3rd Gen rng's however.
    Lego
    Lego
    !_!
    I thought I was like the only person left with a retail Gales and a GBA <-> GC lead! Cool!
    I would be getting mews and stuff but I pride myself on dumping my own roms and so far I've been unable to find a Japanese Emerald so no mews for me (yet)
    <Totes>
    <Totes>
    Oh you are haha, I use VBA and Dolphin to do 3rd Gen Rng's. Sorry if that disappoints you. !_! You've been doing 3rd gen rng on retails and looking for a really are Japanese emerald Cart 0_0. I'm the one who should be shocked lol! Btw I'll move this to Pm so I don't flood your VM lol
    Deposited Male lv1 Grubbin, in a Beast Ball. IGN is Phil.
    Thanks for doing this
    hi thanks so much sorry I didnt know what a vm was so I accidentally sent you a pm XD
    I deposited a level 10 Drifloon Male sorry got sniped

Pokeball: Nest ball

IGN:Matt

Deposited female gastly level 7
    Thanks so much!
    Lego
    Lego
    Nel
    Nel
    Great, much appreciated. Happy holidays!
    Hiya, thank you for the help :) Staryu, lvl24 in a Beast Ball nicknamed ShootingStar.
    Lego
    Lego
    I've edited it into my post in the TSV thread so you don't need to do anything else and it'll be added :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…