Nineage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when do you want to be gg'ed
    college is starting for me tmrw so i'd prefer weekend
    you're my hero

would it be possible to add it for replays too?
    Nineage
    Nineage
    I'll probably do later today, it's like a 10 min thing but I'm lazy.
    Sergi
    alright, thank you very much ^^
    Noticed your stamp jumps a little so I'll fix that when im back from my holiday since gif editor is shit on Ipad, also you should fix your following section ;)
    i'll qc later, still havent decided set order. we've settled on 1 pivot/2 and 3 zmm and np/4 and 5 scarf and defog so far. i think 2 zmm/4 scarf, op thinks 2 zmm/4 defog, fiend thinks 2 np/4 defog, doka thinks 2 np/4 scarf. idt op and fiend feel that strongly about zmm vs np
    Nineage
    Nineage
    Can you qc it otherwise and we can move sets when discussion is over? I'm assuming I'm gonna have lots of changes to implement on that one so I'd rather start
    lc tour r2. i'm gmt+1. can you play today?
    Nineage
    Nineage
    I have a stupidly busy week and weekend honestly. The deadline is the 18th so if during the week is better for you I am free next week most of the time...
    Tricking
    are you available today?
    Nineage
    Nineage
    PMed you there but I can play in about 15 minutes.
    I love that Teambuilder thingy. Your projects really are works of art, as it were.
    Nineage
    Nineage
    Thank you so much again! I watch you do fantastic article art and it's always terrific, so kudos to you too!
    FellFromtheSky
    FellFromtheSky
    Aww... thank you. I usually avoid saying things like this, but I feel I ought to echo the vm below me: when are you getting the community contributor badge? You should totally have it--or some badge, at the very least.
    When are you getting the Community Contributor badge Nine?
    Nineage
    Nineage
    When I contribute to the community enough I assume
    My goodness! I tried your RMT tool with the Super Mystery Dungeon sprites and I have to say, everything looks utterly fabulous. Kudos to you. I do think the Diancie-M sprite is broken though...
    Nineage
    Nineage
    Thank you! I'll look into the Diancie issue, most likely a typo...
    FellFromtheSky
    That's one cool tool you built dude, haven't gotten the chance the play around with it but it looks very promising :)
    Nineage
    Nineage
    Thanks! If you or any of the raters have suggestions after playing around with it, please drop them by!
    Hi, we have to play for the ru open. When you can play?
    Nineage
    Nineage
    Today or tomorrow pretty much all day is best, I'm GMT -8
    NightFox
    I'll be on today and tomorrow between 7pm to 3am (GMT-4). How about you?
    When would you like to battle for the CAPTT? We are scheduled for battle Week 5. I need to battle by the 21st since I can't battle after then.
    Nineage
    Nineage
    I hear you are gone and I've been gone so if you can't play today I should get subbed out.
    Blackdrakon30
    Blackdrakon30
    Can you be on Pokemon Showdown tomorrow around 6:00 PM UTC? I sent a few messages on Pokemon Showdown, I dunno if you got them or not.
    Paired for Hit it and Quit it tour. When can you play ?
    Nineage
    Nineage
    Today and tmrw work well all day, if possible
    Skyford
    Skyford
    Tomorrow between 11 am/1 pm your time seems good for me, tell me the best hour for u
    would you be able to play today or tomorrow for lc open? im gmt -7 but i leave for australia on wednesday lol so i'll be on a plane for 18 hours and i have no idea what my schedule will be like.
    Nineage
    Nineage
    Sorry I took so long to reply, I've been away. Can you play today or tomorrow?
    Nineage
    Nineage
    wait i got subbed out nvm
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…