kamikaze
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello there, it seems you are my next opponent, shall we start a private conversation in order to schedule our match?
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    here is fine. I can play 8-11pm est(gmt -5) today-friday. If we do weekend I prefer sunday and can give times but tell when your time zone and availability as well
    Hey kamikaze, I think we're paired in the Smogon VGC 2017 tourney, so just to say my timezone is GMT +1 and I'm available quite a lot. I can do afternoons from about 3pm on to 7pm this week, and (preferably) any time after 11pm. All times GMT +1. You give me a time you'd like to do and I'll try to put up a bit of a fight :P
    can I have the free win please
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    tonight after 7pm EST, thursday after 7pm EST, or Sunday prob after 9pm EST. pick a time and bring your duel disk
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I tried
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    yeah tomorrow should be good
    yo did u and nvkana schedule ur games?
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    yea already mentioned on discord but playing around 8pm EST tomorrow
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    nvm 11pm est. he has a group meeting that may start before 8 but will end by 11
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    10pm actually
    https://i.imgur.com/dKVPJbf.png
    Response: We'll play at 7 pm Tuesday the 7th of november EST This is the scheduled time im proposing
    I can also do about an hour earlier and an hour later. Is this fine? If not,
    I can also do a little later on in the night like 9 or 10
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    you mean tomorrow the 8th I assume. I would prefer 9pm if thats good
    Kyle Ayala
    Kyle Ayala
    yeah that. 9 pm EST.
    BSPL Finals, I'm GMT -5, can do thurs-sun 7:30am-noonish, and potentially saturday night as well, though no promises. let me know what works for you, should be fun.
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    I am also GMT -5 because daylight savings is over. I can do the Saturday night slot prob. Just tell me a time in advance. Otherwise I can attempt to do that Sunday slot in the morning (maybe 11am? but I will have a better idea about it closer to the date)
    Nat
    Nat
    sunday 11am is fine with me.
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    ok i will try to let you know closer to the date on the exact time
    do you play smash
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    I used to but havent for about a year
    DTC
    DTC
    oh okay. there was a dude at a smash tournament i was in w/ a tag named kamikaze but i figured he was just another dude who used a fairly common tag.
    Hey kami, we are matched in bspl. I'm free everyday between 9 30 to 10 30 PM IST(GMT +5.30). When do you want to play?
    Anirav
    Anirav
    Hey I might be 15-20 minutes late because I'll be studying for a test. Hope that's okay?
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    i have a seasonals match at 10pm my time. hopefully my opp is accomodating and we can get this one done first with little issue
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    ok well im waiting online in the battlespot room under the username: cast with the wind. challenge me whenever you happen to get online
    we are matched vs ssnl. i'm EDT, -4 UTC. I'm probably most consistently available past 9pm to 11pm almost every day, or really early morning. I probs can find other free time earlier than that, but it kind of depends day-to-day. weekdays 5-8pm are busy.
    marilli
    marilli
    sounds good cya then
    marilli
    marilli
    confirming that we are moving this back 1 day to monday 10PM EDT instead
    marilli
    marilli
    confirming that i received your discord message saying to put it back 1 more day
    Hey friday night works for me anytime after 7 is good for me
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    ok lets do 7:30pm EDT. I will see you in the battlespot room then
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    hey do you mind pushing back 1 hour? to 8:30pm EDT?
    Jmal98
    yeah sure im free anytime after 7, sorry for the late response ive been busy all day
    So we are matched for ssnl. I'm gmt+1 and free literally all day today until Friday. Probs can't play saturday/Sunday as I'm moving to uni this weekend but Monday may be OK.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Nah, I liked what I saw. Just never made time to watch all of it, so I only caught bits of it on Saturday mornings.

GX on the other hand...
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    GX introduced my favorite archetype in the series (E Heroes), but unfortunately the series sucked :(
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Yeah I can understand that, my favorite card is Guardian Eatos from the much maligned filler season 4 of the first series.

I liked them taking on the school tropes in Yu-Gi-Oh but Jaden was such an unbearable Mary Sue it just ruined the whole thing for me. Like why is he at school to learn how to duel if he already is better than everyone?
    hi when do you want to play for doubles? im gmt +2
    Fran
    Fran
    hi i dont know if you have seen my text on showdown since i went afk for a moment. i can wait up to 60 mins for you but if you really cant tomarrow we could play at the same time
    Fran
    Fran
    would you mind playing an hour earlier
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    cant
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…