Honko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi honko, would you happen to know the difference in damage calculation from rby and gsc to later gens to where there are many more numbers bellow the hko message (rolls i assume?)
    Honko
    Honko
    Rolls are between 217-255 / 255 in gens 1/2, and 85-100 / 100 in later gens. It's very close to the same overall range, but there are more possibilities between the min and max rolls in gens 1/2.
    dom
    that makes sense, thanks!
    Just wanna say thanks for the team generator, it's really cool. It's really fun to use and helps me a ton for metas where I don't have teams or are playing a really obscure tier. Hope you keep expanding it.
    Honko
    Honko
    Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it. I do plan to keep working on it when I have time.
    Hi we're paired for R2 of NU: back to the future. I'm GMT +2 When can u play and what's your timezone?
    Honko
    Honko
    I'm GMT -7. Can you play tomorrow at noon my time / 9pm your time?
    Garay oak
    Garay oak
    Sure
    Thanks for the hard work you did for the development of the random team generator, appreciate it :)
    cheers honko ^.^

just wondering if you're still planning on finishing those dpp nu analyses. i'm hoping to get that part of c&c cleaned up a bit before the new gen~
    Honko
    Honko
    I am. It's gonna be very slow going (like 1 a month) but I do plan to finish the ones I've posted and do several more that I haven't started yet. I'll also eventually pick up and finish the ones Oglemi posted if he doesn't want to.
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    awesome, i'll save those threads then, thanks :3
    Hi, when fight for dpp nu cup
    Honko
    Honko
    No, I can't play today. Maybe tonight but I wouldn't count on it. Can you play tomorrow afternoon?
    Honko
    Honko
    I'm on for the next 2 hours. Can you play during that time?

If you can't do the next 2 hours, and you can't do tomorrow afternoon, then please tell me when you're free so we can schedule.
    eren
    if you are on, I am on now
    I'm going to be on vacation when your DPP PU tour signups go up but plz count this as my signup post in case I can't get internet right then.
    yo, we play for dpp nu cup, when do you wanna play? im gmt -6
    Honko
    Honko
    Weekend would be best for me. I should be free Saturday night or Sunday afternoon. I'm gmt-8.
    Honko
    Honko
    Do either of those work for you?
    TSR
    TSR
    yeah, i should be pretty free for both of those
    Still getting used to the forums, so please excuse my ignorance. But how did you reference my username when you replied to my inquiry in the 6th Gen Damage Calc thread?
    Honko
    Honko
    By putting @ in front of your name.
    T.U.C.
    T.U.C.
    Excellent, thanks for your help!
    hey we need to play for nupl, when are you free? I'm gmt-6.
    Honko
    Honko
    I would really rather not do mornings but I guess it's our best option. Tomorrow around 8am my time / 10am yours?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Yea sure. In about 20 hours from now, correct?
    Honko
    Honko
    Yep.
    Any chance you'll make your random team generator wok on mobile? I'm using an s5, the problem is its way too zoomed in and you can't actually see what was generated, though it does function so you could ethnically export it to see.
    Honko
    Honko
    Yeah, I'll look into this at some point and see what I can do.
    Honko
    Honko
    Try it now, it should look a lot better.
    Josh
    Yeah its way clearer now, names are still cut off but you can see what they say so it doesnt matter. Ty!
    Are you gonna try OVERWATCH when its open beta gets released :o
    Honko
    Honko
    Nah, I suck at shooters that aren't the original Counter-Strike. Everything happens so fast and my old man brain can't keep up. Turn-based games are the future!
    SilentVerse
    SilentVerse
    Just be like me and be SYMMETRA main imo. afk in one spot until team wins imo
    Are you still in charge of the Damage Calculator? If so can you please implement the Dark and Fairy Aura into it as Field effects? I can't find the accurate calculation of a Mega Houndoom on the field with both Groudon and Yveltal :(
    Honko
    Honko
    I'm not working on it any more for the foreseeable future. Your best bet is to post in the thread in Technical Projects and maybe someone else will take a look.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…